Page 42 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Does anyone know a good place to get steel targets? I'm not looking for anything crazy or exotic, just rectangles, squares or circles.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    You can't cheap out on Steel targets : Well you can if you want to kill Yourself or someone else : Shootsteel is the last company I tried plates from. Wish they were My first Best I have used : Plus you can use a standing 15% discount from Mrgunsngear
    Last edited by Rickenbacker53; 04-21-18 at 17:47.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Does anyone know a good place to get steel targets? I'm not looking for anything crazy or exotic, just rectangles, squares or circles.
    Haven'y used them personally but one of the best shooters I know was (and I believe still is) using Big Dog Steel.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I bought this set last year and have been very happy with it. Thousands of rounds later and they are holding up very well.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AR500-Steel...pe!37336!US!-1
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Doubletap
    Last edited by flenna; 04-21-18 at 19:11.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Surefire 500 lumen mini scout Black only, $208.
    Hit the Email me a better price link for price.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...m75_screw.html

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Mine were from http://www.lvsteeltargets.com/

Not sure how they rate in the order of price but quality is good. Good guy to deal with too.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Bought some here a few years ago: http://www.jcsteeltargets.com/

I liked the flat rate shipping and that he does a bit of community philanthropy with profits. Haven't compared prices in a long time so I'm not sure where he fits in. Has good hangers and such to complement the steel...

Feedback Score
    Shoot steel is really good and have sales often. Action Target is also a good option. Just pay attention to how they are cut. Cnc laser is best to avoid heat issues. 3/8 or 1/2 inch thick is best for rifle calibers. I have done 1/4 inch I use for pistols that's still perfect after thousands of rounds
    Last edited by everready73; 04-22-18 at 09:16.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought mine from shooting targets 7: https://shootingtargets7.com

Very good prices. Even their bullseye versions are at good prices. I have the 1/2" thick 10" bullseye gong and the 3/8" thick IPSC bullseye torso. I got a 4" gong and a 3" gong free with the order.

Page 42 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast