Page 33 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I bought AK magazines when they were a buck a piece. It is funny how prices go.

If you see any current links pop up for goods Glock mag prices, please post it.
    Sadly I wasn't able to buy them at such prices when they were available. And I also was probably living in a state that wouldn't have allowed me to have then there anyway. But don't worry, I am making it up with G3 mags.

And I will. Trust me. Am also keeping an eye out for good deals on older USGI 20s, CDNN had some vintage ones for like $8 a piece a while back. If they pop up again I'll be posting that for all the cloners, after ordering another 2 dozen for my own stockpile.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BillB View Post
    About the Noveske group buy, I just got an email from the seller and he said that when we get 10 buyers he will give them to us for $280 each plus free shipping and that's hard to beat folks.
    Please post to this thread if your in for sure.
    Nice barrels guys.
    I'm in for $280.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lbsand View Post
    I'm in for $280.
    This has been nixed. Go back and read several posts up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    This has been nixed. Go back and read several posts up.
    Thank you!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Sadly I wasn't able to buy them at such prices when they were available. And I also was probably living in a state that wouldn't have allowed me to have then there anyway. But don't worry, I am making it up with G3 mags.

And I will. Trust me. Am also keeping an eye out for good deals on older USGI 20s, CDNN had some vintage ones for like $8 a piece a while back. If they pop up again I'll be posting that for all the cloners, after ordering another 2 dozen for my own stockpile.

Someone posted about 20 rounders being available pretty cheap, I thought it was in this thread somewhere.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    https://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MAK47H20

I really don't need more 20s, but.... damn that a good price.
    Not for sale in Chicago and various places. I wonder what would happen if someone ordered a batch and stuck the carton in the closet. Or are the leftists x-raying or opening packages to check now?
    NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member
    Support the entire Constitution, not just the parts you like.
    Common sense is only right wing if you are too far to the left.
    A pistol without a round chambered is an intricate paperweight.
    Stop trying so hard to be offended.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Re: Noveske barrel listinf

I understand about not having permission to run a group buy but I did not want to collect money from anyone. The only way I saw it working was to take your real names, give all 10 names to the seller and have each buy their own barrel for the agreed upon price.
    As I said, I apologize for not knowing the rules but I was in no way going to be responsible for anyone else's money.
    All I was trying to do was help people, and myself a little too.😁

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I must admit something seems off in my gut with these barrels. Has someone purchased one that is in this thread from that seller?

Unclear why you would sit on these barrels especially after the landscape of 2012 & 2013. In mid 2013 you could have sold these barrels for $500 apiece and sold them all in a week. Noveske was out of stock for almost a year. The rollmark seems off in my head also. Someone I trust very much just mentioned to me that the line about the 250 times hand lapped seams off as John was personally against lapping.

Those barrels are $455 on Noveske's site right now. I think we can all agree it's not the company it used to be before John passing. Why charge so much less?

I am by no means an expert on older Noveske barrels but it seems like we could dig some member up that are. I know Stick did work with Noveske back in the day.
    They are available from Rainier Arms right now for $352.94 and have the same markings as the one I purchased in May '13. It shoots better than any of my 4 other Noveske barrels. Just my experience with the barrel. His description might be wrong on them but there is nothing that leads me to think these are bootleg. I can post pics of mine if needed. I hope I'm not offending anyone by posting this.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sig1473 View Post
    They are available from Rainier Arms right now for $352.94 and have the same markings as the one I purchased in May '13. It shoots better than any of my 4 other Noveske barrels. Just my experience with the barrel. His description might be wrong on them but there is nothing that leads me to think these are bootleg. I can post pics of mine if needed. I hope I'm not offending anyone by posting this.
    My understanding (which could be completely wrong and is coming from a gunsmith friend) is that if they are 2008/2009 barrels they should have the following markings:
    IMG_1534.jpg

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    This is what mine looks like. It's marked exactly like my 6.8 and 300 SS Noveske barrels. Like you said whether or not they are from '09, I don't know. Perhaps the guy forgot when he actually got them.
    Last edited by sig1473; 11-12-18 at 15:01.

Page 33 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast