G&R Tactical
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Polymer80 Glock Lower $91.37 (Free Ship)

P80 aggressive texture frame lower G19 or G17 in Black at Brownells. It takes a few coupon codes and tips to get it to $91.37 delivered
    They are On sale now $119. Then get $10 off and free shipping with code LDD

And via ActiveJunky has a click through cash back for Brownells of 7%
    But first, to get an extra $10 cash back. Use my referral link if you want the extra $10 back if you've never signed up before
    If you don't care about $10. Go directly to activejunky
    (full disclosure, I get a few bucks too) https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1130244

so your total cost would be $119 - $10 (code LDD) - 7% (AJ cashback) -$10 (AJ first time sign up referral bonus) = $91.37 !!!
    and if you use a card that gives you 2% back, it's sub $90

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Looking for the best deal on a Glock G19X full kit. Best I've found so far is 594 with free shipping.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Backordered but $270 for a .308 Howa 1500 barrelled action. Cerakoted too for extra points. Perfect for a budget build.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-part...ampaign=Itwine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Here's an interesting training aid.

https://store.teamglock.com/accessor...ge-50-rds.html

For $20 for 50 of them, I think it should be a hot seller. I know once back in stock I'm ordering some, and some in .45ACP. At least I won't be annoyed if I lose any at that price.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Sodom & Gomorrah on the Sound - Seattle, Wash., Left Coast Hell
    Feedback Score
    Arms Unlimited has Colt SBR's (11.5" and 14.5") for $500 and no-lower 11.5" "M16A3" parts-kits for $450. Live Canada-made Colt LE 14.5's for $450 too, but those can only be sold to SOT's.

Tempting... if you de-register an SBR (ie, split a 14.5" M4 to put the upper on a pistol lower and replace it with a full-length rifle upper) does that get you a refund on the tax stamp?
    You really have to ask why Conservatives have guns? Because Liberals block freeways, burn cities, throw Molotov cocktails, loot, turn over cop cars, and think this behavior is Socially Acceptable.
    --unknown, memed by user "KeepnitReel" at Northwest Firearms

NRA Life Member (installment plan)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

I know M855 sucks, but at this price I had to order. From MidwayUSA, live right now. .26/round
    Last edited by JulyAZ; 03-24-18 at 22:56.

Feedback Score
    103 (100%)
    The 1200 round case for $299.99 is an even better deal.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Here's an interesting training aid.

https://store.teamglock.com/accessor...ge-50-rds.html

For $20 for 50 of them, I think it should be a hot seller. I know once back in stock I'm ordering some, and some in .45ACP. At least I won't be annoyed if I lose any at that price.

They are a great training aid, and one that everyone should be using once they pass total newb stage. While empty casings will work most of the time in Glocks, the orange plastic units are clear indicators of inert rounds, which are imperative for indoor dry fire.
    Stick

I have been asked to point out by board policy that I am Magpul's photographer. I have also done work for 150 or so manufacturers within the firearm community, my work has been used for web, catalog, banners, magazines, covers, etc. I have also shot work for the US Military where it has been used in training aids. I am prior service and a full time LEO.

I also shoot and write for various publications. My primary focus is weapons, accessories and related equipment reviews. Manufacturers can reach me through any of the boards. If you have something new, let me know.

MADE DEAD CENTER OF THE PNW

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Rainier selling a OEM style upper less BCG and Charging handle for $299. Barrel specs are similar to a Noveske.

https://www.rainierarms.com/rainier-...ur+Spring+Sale!

Anyone have personal experience with this barrel or upper?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Those won't last long. That's a great deal given their barrel reputation. No personal experience, just going off of the general web consensus.

Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast