Page 38 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Throw on a Tyler T-Grip. Keeps the coolness of the classic wooden grips but gives a little more to hold on to.
    That's probably all it needs and it will look cool too! I have a Barami Hip Grio for a J-Frame and J-Frame Tyler T Grip in my parts collection. I had a 686 in the early 1990's I loved the big grips on that gun. The prices I've seen for the old grips are nuts! Guys used to throw them away! Anyone have a pair?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 03-06-18 at 21:15.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    That's probably all it needs and it will look cool too! I have a Barami Hip Grio for a J-Frame and J-Frame Tyler T Grip in my parts collection. I had a 686 in the early 1990's I loved the big grips on that gun. The prices I've seen for the old grips are nuts! Guys used to throw them away! Anyone have a pair????? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You mean the old style large wooden grips? I may actually have a set, I will look for them when I get a chance.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    You mean the old style large wooden grips? I may actually have a set, I will look for them when I get a chance.
    Yes. Thank You. This is the type I was thinking about. I'm going to be looking for a 686. I'm thinking the 686P.

I found my Barami Hip Grip.

I also found my old speed loaders. The Safariland speed loaders are much better than the HKS to load and use.

Last edited by usmcvet; 03-07-18 at 06:53.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Yes, it’s Botach, but it’s on eBay so you have a little bit of protection.

HOT DEAL: Trijicon MRO 2200003 Miniature Optic 2 MOA w/ No Mount $267.99 w/ COUPON CODE: PSPRING20 http://ebay.to/2mirz95

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Palmetto State Armory
    1000 rounds XM855 & 10 gen2 pmags $350
    200 rounds XM193 & 10 gen2 pmags $130

"The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    That's probably all it needs and it will look cool too! I have a Barami Hip Grio for a J-Frame and J-Frame Tyler T Grip in my parts collection. I had a 686 in the early 1990's I loved the big grips on that gun. The prices I've seen for the old grips are nuts! Guys used to throw them away! Anyone have a pair?????

I always found those grips to be even more awkward. It adds some grip area but lowers your grip as well. Always felike I was holding it all the way on the bottom

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Yes, it’s Botach, but it’s on eBay so you have a little bit of protection.

HOT DEAL: Trijicon MRO 2200003 Miniature Optic 2 MOA w/ No Mount $267.99 w/ COUPON CODE: PSPRING20 http://ebay.to/2mirz95
    Not sure whether to thank you or curse you! The listing was ended by the time I clicked through but got relisted at $359 which minus the discount made it $287. Still not bad. It actually shipped today according to eBay.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Not sure whether to thank you or curse you! The listing was ended by the time I clicked through but got relisted at $359 which minus the discount made it $287. Still not bad. It actually shipped today according to eBay.
    Curse me now, thank me later! LOL The MRO is a great little optic.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Lol, that sounds about right.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Polymer80 Glock Lower $91.37 (Free Ship)

P80 aggressive texture frame lower G19 or G17 in Black at Brownells. It takes a few coupon codes and tips to get it to $91.37 delivered
    They are On sale now $119. Then get $10 off and free shipping with code LDD

And via ActiveJunky has a click through cash back for Brownells of 7%
    But first, to get an extra $10 cash back. Use my referral link if you want the extra $10 back if you've never signed up before
    If you don't care about $10. Go directly to activejunky
    (full disclosure, I get a few bucks too) https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1130244

so your total cost would be $119 - $10 (code LDD) - 7% (AJ cashback) -$10 (AJ first time sign up referral bonus) = $91.37 !!!
    and if you use a card that gives you 2% back, it's sub $90

Page 38 of 354 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast