Page 44 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: The GOOD DEALs and INTERESTING find thread!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post

Those went quick.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Trijicon AccuPower 1-8x28 $1100 @ https://www.armsunlimited.com/Trijic...-c-1900026.htm

I'm currently using this optic on my FN SCAR 17

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Stickman,

Daylight bright on the illum?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethroUSMC View Post
    Stickman,

Not Stickman, but based on my experience playing with it at the NRA Show and everything I've read it isn't what I would consider daylight bright. The red reticle is better than the green though.

The red will probably still be usable in most situations, but it doesn't get anywhere near as bright as my Steiner P4Xi or the Nightforce 1-8x options.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jethroUSMC View Post
    Stickman,

That term has become so convoluted and variable I hate to even consider commenting. I can say that for my needs and uses, it is fine.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Is it just me, or has the emailings of good deals morphed into a listing of generic emails without any fantastic items or prices which really stand out?
    Stick

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Is it just me, or has the emailings of good deals morphed into a listing of generic emails without any fantastic items or prices which really stand out?
    this 100%

you have to look through the email for average priced stuff. nothing killer really.

That being said I'm looking for a killer deal on a barreled ar15 upper (upper,barrel,gas block) if anyone sees anything let me know!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)

Feedback Score
    .22 ammo under $.04/ round if you get 5 boxes so shipping is free.
    Not a killer deal, but not bad either.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/feder...alue-pack.html
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Page 44 of 354 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast