Thread: Light weight build for a buddy.

Feedback Score

Light weight build for a buddy.

So one of my guys is getting out and since I always give him a hard time for not having a rifle of his own he decided that he wanted me to help him build one. So he took the plunge and got an Aero receiver set off primary arms from one of their crazy sales. Everything he got was on sale or was something I gave to him. The MSRP total on everything would've been over $2K but we got some really good deals on stuff so he has probably half of that in it. Right now he's saving up to get a 1-8 Accupower so he can move the RMR to a glock. This thing is crazy light thanks to the troy rail and RMR but we have yet to shoot it but hoping to take it out soon. Here is the list and some of the percentages off that I remember, the only thing he paid MSRP was the stock since the shop let us use their armorer bay.

Lower
    Aero lower PrimaryArms sale for set
    BCM LPK 20% off
    Spike's buffer tube kit 30% off
    Magpul SL stock

Aero Upper PrimaryArms sale for set
    Fail Zero BCG only $100 instead of $160
    Badger ordance CH gift from me
    Surefire WARCOMP 25% off
    Troy carbon fiber MLOK rail FDE $185 as opposed to initial price of over $300
    Blem barrel nut and gas block 50%
    RMR with mount $261 Cabela's sale
    Faxon 16in SOCOM mid 30% off

Once we zero it we'll post some pics of it. It's a really light rifle and the RMR isn't the ideal optic for a rifle but it was too good of a deal for him to pass up to have an interim optic plus he wants to have a dot on a glock down the road.IMG_0260.jpg

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    wow- nice
    how did you get this?
    Troy carbon fiber MLOK rail FDE $185 as opposed to initial price of over $300

Feedback Score
    They had FDE sale during august, anything that was FDE was 25% off. Troy has dropped prices on their carbon fiber stuff so they're like $249 right now.