Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock 43 question

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    This is what I use. Factory spring. Zero issues. Gives me just enough added grip length to be comfortable. IMO, I'd stick with factory mags if your gonna carry your G43....

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Indy View Post
    ETS are cheaper than factory

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Go be poor someplace else.

My life is worth more than $10.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

No kidding. All I have ever used for handguns are oem factory mags.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have over 6K rounds of 43 experience. I'd stick with an ORM 6 rounder and sleep well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post

Go be douchie some where else.
    Your choices are yours and mine are mine.

Consequently that cliche is worn out. And kinda assinine when talking about a 350 dollar pistol. Save that shit for the 1911 forum.

Feedback Score

Consequently that cliche is worn out. And kinda assinine when talking about a 350 dollar pistol. Save that shit for the 1911 forum.

They're just trying to save your life, but, hey, take offense at the help. Everyone is going to do what they will at the end of the day.

Aftermarket mags (with the possible exception of MecGars in general for other makes/models and Wilsons in the 1911 world) and attempting to boost capacity are two of the most common ways to get a gun to malfunction, given all else being equal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Actually the cliche saying is; but $10 is $10...

If someone has chosen to buy a small pistol they are already accepting limited capacity. Magazines are such a common cause of malfunctions that it's not funny. Perhaps the people at Glock have that little bit of extra room in the mag because it increases reliability. If you think that you need an extra round more than you need a 100% reliable pistol, I wish you all the best. I'll buy a ton of random stuff for range toys just for the fun of it, but factory mags are in my carry guns. How many magazines are you running on your person? Two? Three? Heck, we can pass the hat and raise $30 if thats the difference.
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yawn.
    Im glad you kids ASSume I would carry a gun and mag combo that wasnt fully tested.

I didnt ask your opinions on the mag or the setup. Keep your unsolicited advice and unqualified assumptions to yourselfs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I didnt ask your opinions on the mag or the setup. Keep your unsolicited advice and unqualified assumptions to yourselfs.
    Yeah, I feel like one of my old southern lady neighbors would follow this us with; "Aww... Bless your heart." M4C isn't your personal forum cupcake... Folks will chip in with whatever they feel like and you have to have your big boy pants on when someone offers a contradicting opinion. That's how the open forum concept works. I'll just quote myself.

Quote Originally Posted by _Stormin_ View Post
    If you think that you need an extra round more than you need a 100% reliable pistol, I wish you all the best.
    Seems enough. Hell, jam nine rounds in there if you can. Still wishing you "all the best."
    "SEND IT" happens to be my trigger words...

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Well. No magazine should be carried before being properly vetted, correct? I put 500rds through my Magpul 12-rd G26 mag before I deemed it reliable enough to carry. Now I trust it and carry it every day. The ETS stuff is fantastic for range mags, but I would not recommend them for carry. YMMV, test the piss out of everything you might rely on.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast