Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock 43 question

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    This guy is great.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    My G43 factory mags with Vickers extensions have been dead nuts reliable...and cheap.
    No issues for me either. Seems like a no brainer set up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    test the piss out of everything you might rely on.
    That right there pretty much sums up my opinion.

We all have our experiences. Mine after a life long love affair with guns and motorcycles says they are both so tempting to modify, and I do, often, but when something f*cks up, 9/10 times it's what was modified, even after paying for "the best". Factory engineers do what they do for a reason - might not be the highest performance, but the damned stuff works. Came to that realization as a lad working in a gunsmithy with lots of contracts for warranty work for the big manufacturers and later as someone on the fringes of a custom Harley shop. Modifications are a blast, but stock will get you home.

At the end of the day, if it was only your ass on the line, meh. But, you may have a partner, spouse, children, or other loved ones who rely on you, you have a duty to get it right. I've found this forum to be indispensable with it's brutal honesty about what works and what doesn't. Hence, the unsolicited advice.

In short, to reiterate, "test the piss out of everything you might rely on."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Did the Pearce extensions without issue, but never was wild about adding 1 round on the same spring so I upgraded to the Tango Down Vickers +2 kits, also without issue.

Been using ETS full size magazines with no issues a couple of years for 3 gun and practice and same goes for Glock Pmags. Also, have 1 Korean Glock mag that has been 100% reliable for years of use.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    All of these hold 8rds.
    The ETS 7rd mag with HYVE+1 gives a true 8rd.
    Hand cycles fine and loads easy. Im headed to the range tomorrow to function test but Im highly optimistic.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    200 rds thru it today. Malfunction free. You negative nancies dont know what youre missing out on

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not much

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123