Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Suppressor decision... Omega .300 vs Saker ASR 556K

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by masakari View Post
    I have ASR mounts, with the teeth. They're all considered Trifecta mounts, that's SilencerCo's name for the series.
    They aren’t the same.

The discontinued Trifecta was the stock mount for the original Silencero Saker series.

The ASR was the mount for the SpecWar series (which SiCo acquired when they bought SWR).

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I'll likely just get the suppressor, and leave the possibility of converting open for later. I'm in no rush got that.

So I'm about 80% decided on the Omega .300. The one thing that has me hesitating is that it'll cost me $235 more than the Saker, with similar usefulness (just not on 7.62).
    Anyone have a photo comparing the Omega with ASR mount and flat end cap to the Saker ASR 556K?
    From your picture it looks like your a vet. Contact silencer co they have a good military leo discount plan.
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    76 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck TX View Post
    They aren’t the same.

The discontinued Trifecta was the stock mount for the original Silencero Saker series.

The ASR was the mount for the SpecWar series (which SiCo acquired when they bought SWR).
    I know that they aren't the same. But they are all Trifecta mounts. The ASR used to be called the Trifecta, until the Saker came and went.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskapopo View Post
    From your picture it looks like your a vet. Contact silencer co they have a good military leo discount plan.
    Yes they do, but unfortunately, it goes off of MSRP and only through Mil/LE dealers, and there are none near me.
    I'm getting it from a local friend for his cost instead.

And I've decided on the Omga .300. it's on the way (form 3). Got my fingerprint cards done, will do the rest when it's here.
    Last edited by masakari; 10-13-17 at 11:59.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I know that they aren't the same. But they are all Trifecta mounts. The ASR used to be called the Trifecta, until the Saker came and went.

Yes they do, but unfortunately, it goes off of MSRP and only through Mil/LE dealers, and there are none near me.
    I'm getting it from a local friend for his cost instead.

And I've decided on the Omga .300. it's on the way (form 3). Got my fingerprint cards done, will do the rest when it's here.
    @masakari - how are you liking your Omega 300? I am considering one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234