Thread: Kalashnikov corporate group experts performance

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Kalashnikov corporate group experts performance

Performance to celebrate the Armorer's Day includes tactical actions in different scenarios. Enjoy.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    That was so damn cool. I love watching stuff like this. Makes me realize how much more training and proficiency I need on my carry guns.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sure, whatever helps. Here is one more with the cqb encounters

Feedback Score
    Just goes to show the Russian (a mix of East and West) and the American (Western) minds see things differently.

I'm not saying their way is the only way, far from it, but I will say this - they put winning over individual safety, the team and the public, and I would hate to be the one they are going after. Yeah, I don't want to be in the gunsights of any American spec ops guys, either (or, really, anyone's), however there is a certain amount of respect and trust earned when you and your teammates are human target holders for each other. I don't know anyone I would trust that much, do you?

As for the full-auto spraying, I think that is probably more common around the world than we think. If you are overseas and find yourself in a tight spot, be ready to hit the deck.