Thread: Colt lower: LEO Carbine, Mexico roll-marks

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Colt lower: LEO Carbine, Mexico roll-marks

Here it is. A little unusual.

Colt has been looking around the shop and finding whatever is odd and pushing it out to their distribution channel. I purchase a few of these. The idea is, Colt would like to stay in business, and streamline to ONE BRAND. Thus, all the odds and ends have come out in Aug and Sep to clean house. Good for Colt. Good for collectors.

This is a Law Enforcement Carbine lower, with "viva la Mexico" Marines or Army or whatever on the starboard magwell. Someone suggested it might have been Eric Holder Fast and Furious left overs. Who knows. The point is, this is the last we will see of these. I have a few, reasonably priced at $375 each, delivered to your FFL. Email me if interested. I am not an FFL, so I am selling my personal collection to make room for other items. Your FFL must accept a lower from an individual, and must provide me with a complete copy of his/her license, by email or snail mail. If not, then I will have my FFL ship out, but that adds a week or two to the timeline and $40 in extra fees.

any questions, let me know.

Also -- FYI, I had a couple of members ask -- as they saw these same pics on another forum. I do have multiple lowers, but took one pic, so this is not a scam, I am just lazy.

IMG_0730.JPGIMG_0732.JPGIMG_0733.JPG

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    bump up

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    bumpy