Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: If you haven’t shot a Gen5 G19, you should.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    I have shot the Gen5.......My Sig P320 is a superior gun in most every way......
    Especially the drop kaboom way am I right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    Especially the drop kaboom way am I right?

No dude you aren't. Glocks have injured thousands with Glock leg, Glock hasn't done anything about it for 25 years....Remington have killed many and injured more and didn't fix the issue for many years...Sig found a issue and had a fix for it in a few months and the guns are being fixed now at no cost to the owner.....huh

Feedback Score
    No dude you aren't. Glocks have injured thousands with Glock leg, Glock hasn't done anything about it for 25 years...
    Jimjc, what is causing people to shoot themselves in the leg with a Glock that is unique to the design as opposed to a P320?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    No dude you aren't. Glocks have injured thousands with Glock leg, Glock hasn't done anything about it for 25 years....Remington have killed many and injured more and didn't fix the issue for many years...Sig found a issue and had a fix for it in a few months and the guns are being fixed now at no cost to the owner.....huh
    GTFO of here with that nonsense. If you’re dumb enough to shoot yourself in the leg you shouldn’t be in the possession of firearms.

Guns kill people too right?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hopetonbrown View Post
    Jimjc, what is causing people to shoot themselves in the leg with a Glock that is unique to the design as opposed to a P320?

The Glock trigger...... Glock leg didn't exist before Glock and the Glock trigger. If anyone doesn't believe it then list the guns that have caused the same injury.

Feedback Score
    The Glock trigger...... Glock leg didn't exist before Glock and the Glock trigger. If anyone doesn't believe it then list the guns that have caused the same injury.
    What is different about the Glock trigger specifically? Why would the same thing not happen with a P320?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    GTFO of here with that nonsense. If you’re dumb enough to shoot yourself in the leg you shouldn’t be in the possession of firearms.

Guns kill people too right?

So you say Glock leg existed before Glocks....Or do you say it doesn't exist at all, how many other guns have created this condition huh

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hopetonbrown View Post
    What is different about the Glock trigger specifically? Why would the same thing not happen with a P320?

Did you ever hear "if it walks like a duck etc. etc. you know........So if a injury never existed before Glock and it's trigger and people keep getting injured with Glocks and it's trigger, then what can one concluded. it doesn't take a giant jump to realize what the problem is.

Feedback Score
    Did you ever hear "if it walks like a duck etc. etc. you know........So if a injury never existed before Glock and it's trigger and people keep getting injured with Glocks and it's trigger, then what can one concluded. it doesn't take a giant jump to realize what the problem is.
    Before "Glock Leg" it was called "shooting yourself in the foot".

The term Glock Leg arose from the fact that Glock did not have a double action trigger or manual thumb safety, just like a P320.

For all intents and purposes, the Sig P320 and Glock have the same manual of arms, and nothing about the Sig would stop someone from shooting themselves in the foot with a Glock. I'm shocked that a man of your advanced years does not know this.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415