Thread: Arsenal SLR-104FR with 5 Bulgarian Circle 10 Magazines & Extra Izhmash Triangle Stock

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Arsenal SLR-104FR with 5 Bulgarian Circle 10 Magazines & Extra Izhmash Triangle Stock

*Sold Pending Funds.*

Hey guys,

Really hate to do this, but other things have come up. Not really looking for trades at the moment, need the money. As you know, these excellent rifles are now discontinued and are very difficult to find. Please know your laws regarding high capacity magazines. Cross posted. Payment is expected immediately, within a few hours. I accept discreet PayPal. Buy with confidence and feel free to ask questions. Email is best form of contact, but we can also text.

I have an excellent / like new condition Arsenal SLR-104FR (SLR104-31) 5.45 caliber rifle with five (5) black Bulgarian Circle 10 thirty (30) round magazines. I also have a NOS Izhmash Russian triangle stock that will be included with the rifle. I was told it was a 4.5mm stock, but I never tried it. Approximately 120 to 130 rounds were fired through the rifle. There's a very light selector lever mark on the exterior of the rifle and the internal rails are barely showing signs of wear. All of the magazines were new when the rifle was purchased, and as such, are still like new. It will come with the sling attached, the oil bottle and I believe I have the cleaning kit as well. I do not have the original box.

Price: $1385 + $15 Shipping

*Ammunition not included*
    *There is a light film of oil and light reflection on the interior rails that may look like wear. Look closely at the close-up photos.*

Last edited by Wa22ioR; 10-14-17 at 18:52.