Thread: 6.8 SPC II SPR Upper, Ammo, Mags

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

6.8 SPC II SPR Upper, Ammo, Mags

I have an armorer built complete upper that has only 80 Rounds on it. No BS. It was put together in order to review all components and give me some article material. It was assembled a year ago, and hunted with for 1 season harvesting game. It was cleaned, racked and put in a humidity controlled safe. Add up the parts list to see the value.

The SPR profile, 5R button rifled, 1:11 twist, 16" Mid-length. It comes with their brake. The barrel was expertly gunsmithed with the Geissele Nitride Super Gas Block set screwed and roll pinned for the most durable and robust attachment. The WMD middy gas tube is one of if not the best.

4 15 round 6.8 PRI Mags (3 never used and NEW) and I have 140 rounds of factory in the boxes Hornady 6.8 Ammo. (and 80 rounds of 6.8 Brass).

-
    for $1200

Would consider trade for like value MK12 Upper or RECCE upper. DM me for details or more photos
    Last edited by TacMedic556; 10-30-17 at 22:14.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Entertaining reasonable offers for this complete upper minus the scope and mount. Includes as stated above the magazines. Ammo and brass. I can email more pics of detail shots to interested parties. Trade options also on the table. Thanks.
    Last edited by TacMedic556; 10-30-17 at 22:15.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Since no one bought her yet, I took it out this weekend for perhaps its last hunt with me. Here it is. If you are thinking of hunting with an AR or getting into a 6.8, this is the upper. I encourage you to peruse the parts list and see the price it would cost to even approach building an upper similar to this in accuracy and capabilities. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by TacMedic556; 10-30-17 at 22:15.