Thread: Ar15 build issue

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Glad you got it sorted out.

Feedback Score
    Awesome. Glad it's solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Yes me too. Thanks again for all the help.

Feedback Score
    Just move that stuff back some....

Quote Originally Posted by 1s1k52 View Post
    I think I made a mistake going with a 15" rail with my t rex arms trying to use a tlr-1hl at 12 o clock on the rail.

Feedback Score
    While it seems you've got your answer, 26 mentioned something that one could overlook. In addition to the light strikes, the backwards spring is also likely what was causing the pins to walk. Odds are, now that the spring is in there right, you don't need the KNS pins. Not saying you shouldn't use them. Just thinking it might help someone in the future to double check the spring orientation before spending money on a "user error" problem.
    "I actually managed to figure this one out: you've got to find a woman who loves God more than she loves you -- albeit just barely."

-Army Chief

I did not know the man quoted above, and joined this Forum after his passing. He seemed to be a leader of men; both spiritually and physically. Someone we'd all be proud to emulate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubya View Post
    While it seems you've got your answer, 26 mentioned something that one could overlook. In addition to the light strikes, the backwards spring is also likely what was causing the pins to walk. Odds are, now that the spring is in there right, you don't need the KNS pins. Not saying you shouldn't use them. Just thinking it might help someone in the future to double check the spring orientation before spending money on a "user error" problem.

I completely agree. I could of easily used the money towards something else. Made the gun look a little cooler and added some insurance, but I could of got it later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12