Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holster for glocks 19 17 34

Feedback Score

Holster for glocks 19 17 34

So I'm looking for a holster to go on my battle belt that would fit those 3 or at least my 19 and 17. I currently don't own a pistol light but I'm looking to get a streamlight tlr 1, or Inforce apl. I'm looking to get more info on safariland 6280 and 6354 models. One of my buddies is sponsored by safariland and has a bunch of different ones for his glocks. It would be going on a hsgi sure grip battle belt I would like it to sit a little low like how my blade tech for 3gun has a drop and cant. My 19 is a plain Jane as is my 17. I wouldn't mind putting together a 17 Roland special like my buddy did but right now really just looking for a holster for my glocks, I have seen where it will hold the glocks even without the light.

Feedback Score
    I’ve got nothing but good things to say about Bravo Concealment. Well, at least for the gun models they support. I am a bit troubled they won’t make me an OWB for a G21, but the holsters I have for my 17and Shiled are excellent!

I only use OWB, though...

www.bravoconcealment.com

Feedback Score
    I hear good things about them but I'm looking for something that is meant for a duty belt. For carry I use the g code incog I've had that for 4 years now.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Building a Roland Special off of a 17 will put you in the custom holster market. The RS is based off a G19+Comp which makes it the same length as a G34.

Skip the 6280. You don’t want the rotating SLS hood. 6378 or equivalent will do you perfectly for that roll. Going on a battle belt, I’d stick with a safariland or similar duty style holster. Custom kydex holsters generally tend to ride higher. You’ll want the lower ride on a battle belt.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    6378 and 6354DO are what you need. I prefer my Safariland holsters setup with G-Code RTI mounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    My buddy managed to get his Roland 17 into one of his safarilands but that's just an idea I'm kicking around. I know length it's the same as a 34. But yeah I rather have it low. The 6354DO and 6378 are what I would look at. Thanks for the input.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Skip the 6280. You don’t want the rotating SLS hood. 6378 or equivalent will do you perfectly for that roll. Going on a battle belt, I’d stick with a safariland or similar duty style holster. Custom kydex holsters generally tend to ride higher. You’ll want the lower ride on a battle belt.
    This depends on whether you will have a WML on you pistol, if so you would want an SLS as the ALS uses a rod to capture the muzzle that will obviously only work with a single barrel length but with a 34 size holster, an SLS it will work for all three sizes. Definitely look no further than Safariland.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    This depends on whether you will have a WML on you pistol, if so you would want an SLS as the ALS uses a rod to capture the muzzle that will obviously only work with a single barrel length but with a 34 size holster, an SLS it will work for all three sizes. Definitely look no further than Safariland.
    Yeah I plan on running a light but I've also seen where they can still fit even without a light. I plan on either a Streamlight TLR1 or Inforce APL. DVOR has some good deals on lights and one of the places I shoot 3gun at usually has a TLR1 on the raffle table. I got a TLR6 (the one for sub compact pistols) from there but the first raffle they call off always swipes that TLR1. I would love to get a surefire but just don't know if I can bring myself to buy one at this point in time. I really do like the paddles on the APL.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    Yeah I plan on running a light but I've also seen where they can still fit even without a light. I plan on either a Streamlight TLR1 or Inforce APL. DVOR has some good deals on lights and one of the places I shoot 3gun at usually has a TLR1 on the raffle table. I got a TLR6 (the one for sub compact pistols) from there but the first raffle they call off always swipes that TLR1. I would love to get a surefire but just don't know if I can bring myself to buy one at this point in time. I really do like the paddles on the APL.
    The TLR1 will not disappoint you. Spend the few extra and get the HL model. Unless you’re dying to get a surefire, you’ll forget all about it.

The ALS light models will work with out the light but it’s not ideal. The gun will
    Wobble in the holster and if you torque it just right, it can come out.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    https://trex-arms.com/product-category/ragnarok/

Trex Arms Ragnarok. But if you get a Ragnarok for a light you have to use the light. It won't work without it. This is going to be true of a lot of holsters.
    I got everything from a plain 19 (with x300) to a 17 RS to 34 in this. They all fit and carry the same. Add a safariland UBL and you've got the ride height you want.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast