Thread: Now Shipping: Magpul® Tactile Lock-Plates

Feedback Score

Now Shipping: Magpul® Tactile Lock-Plates

Magpul® Tactile Lock-Plate - Type 1, 5 Pack

Magpul® Tactile Lock-Plate - Type 2, 5 Pack

The Magpul Tactile Lock-Plate is a magazine enhancement that provides the user with the ability to rapidly and easily identify/ differentiate magazines with mixed loadouts such as ball, tracer, supersonic and subsonic types via raised tactile features. These features are 1/8” raised ridges that protrude through the magazine floor-plate opening and are purposely pronounced at an optimum height to ensure functionality with gloved hands. The Magpul Tactile Lock-Plate comes in two fully distinct configurations of 1/8” raised ridges: Type 1 - single ridge and Type 2 - double ridge. These designs provide the user with the ability to quickly and confidently identify three separate loadouts by tactile feel when utilized in conjunction with standard floor plate/lock plate combinations. Full functionality remains with the magazine inserted in a weapon or in a magazine pouch while retaining the proven PMAG Gen M3 strength and performance characteristics for total end user confidence.

•Immediate tactile identification of magazine loadout
    •Ridge heights are optimized for gloved hand usage
    •1/8” feature heights minimize snag hazards and optimize tactile identification
    •Two fully distinct tactile design features provide three separate options for mixed loadouts
    •Retains PMAG® GEN M3™ strength and performance characteristics
    •Fits standard PMAG® 10/20/30 AR/M4 GEN M3™ and PMAG® AR 300 B GEN M3™ floor-plates

NOT COMPATIBLE with PMAG® 40 AR/M4 GEN M3™ or PMAG® LR/SR GEN M3™

Made in U.S.A.

WWW.MAGPUL.COM

Feedback Score

This is interesting...nothing i really need but i hope y'all sell them by the truckload!

Now....when will I see my 15+ round G21 PMAGs???