Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegas event gets stranger

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Vegas event gets stranger

As if was not strange enough, this is just bizarre if the intel here is accurate:

FBI Back In Reno After Burglars Elude Security And Raid Las Vegas Shooter's Home
    Round-the-clock security didn't stop invaders.

The FBI has beefed up security in Reno, Nevada, after a group of burglars broke into the heavily guarded home of Las Vegas mass shooter, Stephen Paddock over the weekend.

According to authorities, a number of unidentified individuals descended on Paddock's home in the Del Webb retirement community just outside Reno, bypassing both state and federal law enforcement who were assigned to protect the property.

Local law enforcement says it's not clear how the group got into the home, which is supposed to be under round-the-clock surveillance, and they do not have any suspects — but they also believe nothing was taken from inside the home, as the home was left completely undamaged.

Cont:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/22174/...-emily-zanotti
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If they posted one marked car in front of the residence I can see how this would happen. Even if you posted one car out front and one out back, I can see how this could happen.

If the FBI felt this was a really important case, they should have installed pole cameras to monitor who came and went from the residence for a few months to develop leads. One or two cameras inside the residence would have been a good idea as well.
    Last edited by T2C; 10-12-17 at 16:40.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    If they posted one marked car in front of the residence I can see how this would happen. Even if you posted one car out front and one out back, I can see how this could happen.

If the FBI felt this was a really important case, they should have installed pole cameras to monitor who came and went from the residence for a few months to develop leads. One or two cameras inside the residence would have been a good idea as well.
    I don't know the SOP here, but I think we can all agree damn important case. Two, and yet stranger, nothing altered nor taken, assuming, per usual, anything we are being told is accurate.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I don't know the SOP here, but I think we can all agree damn important case. Two, and yet stranger, nothing altered nor taken, assuming, per usual, anything we are being told is accurate.
    You didn't see ANYTHING...

Attached Images Attached Images
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Could very well have been OJ breaking in to get some memorabilia.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    -IBTL-

Plant evidence
    Retrieve hidden evidence
    Thrill seekers
    YouTubers

It don't matter. Lots of Stranger Things happening with this case. Epic Nothingburger. Move along here.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Since nothing was taken that tells me that whoever did it got what they were after. Or they took like a computer or something major and the FBI is covering their butt in the media.

FYI.... If it were a YouTuber it would have post and been removed already.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Since nothing was taken that tells me that whoever did it got what they were after. Or they took like a computer or something major and the FBI is covering their butt in the media.

FYI.... If it were a YouTuber it would have post and been removed already.
    Bingo was his name-o.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Early this morning...I put up on FB a BREAKING NEWS STORY I saw from CNN International...it PLAINLY said that the FBI had arrested the security guard "as a second shooter"!
    Well, I about shit...further more it said "The FBI now believes the security guard killed Paddock from the extremely large amount of gunpowder residue on his arms, AND HAD SHOT UP THE HALLWAY & SHOT HIMSELF. Hell, I had it up over an hour. Was checking Drudge, FOX, CNN and every damn where else to verify..NOWHERE. I took it down.
    WHAT the hell was THAT, I wonder?
    ALSO: Reported that all the cellphones the FBI had gotten with video were ALL completely wiped clean of all texts & vids when returned to owners. WTF?
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 10-12-17 at 19:17.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Still think Paddock was a CI.

Current working theory:

Shooters at Skyvue towers or possibly on the ground.

Room 32135 was just a materiel staging area.

Burn down the bagman Paddock, and get kill nasty at Skyvue/on the ground. Campos killing Paddock could have been the start signal to the pipe hitters in Skyvue towers.

Campos does a couple of mag dumps from 32135 to get the focus there, while the heavy hitters pull triggers from an alternate location. Trigger-players knew Paddock was a CI for alphabet gun runners, and that alphabet would have to cover it's own ass.

Maintenance dude/Building Engineer doesn't report injured "Security Guard" because Campos was too busy killing the CI Paddock and doing mag dumps.

Also explains why it looks like Paddock's body was dragged. Stage the scene before slithering into the hallway.

Too many inconsistencies. Building Engineer's audio recording tells a different story than his interview on the Today show. A guy who hasn't held a legit job since the 1980s is making, not just a living, but MILLIONS as a "video poker player." Rocky Palermo's statement that there were multiple shooters. Biggest mass shooting this side of Wounded Knee, and the FBI can't even prevent "lowly burglars" from burgling. Explosive charges used on door, but zero scorch marks. Statements from responding officers on the entry team that the room "looked set up like a gun store." Left handed shooter suck starts a .38 with his right hand.

If Paddock was a CI for Gunwalker 3.0, and it somehow ended up in the mass killing of Americans, the alphabet bros aren't exactly going to confess on live TV.

TL;DR:

>be Paddock, CI for Alphabet Boys
    >set up for Operation: Sell Guns to CONUS ISIS
    >Haj drops in for surprise visit while you're setting up surveillance for the "deal"
    >get killed by party crasher
    >early bird does some mag dumps while buddies shoot the crowd from alternate location
    >point man lays in hallway and claims vic status
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 10-12-17 at 19:24.

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast