Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegas event gets stranger

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/37257...e-handled-ammo

What I found interesting was the emails that they suspected he wrote to himself about recommending AR's with bumpstocks and 100 round mags.

I'm not tinfoil or anything, but this reminds me of a few posts back how this was a show of "look at everything I can legally buy and cause so much harm".

Feedback Score
    Why go through all the trouble to not leave a trail? Why stop shooting?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I'm very interested to know why this incident, which the liberals should still be harping about, is being deliberately ignored. What did they find?

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    I'm very interested to know why this incident, which the liberals should still be harping about, is being deliberately ignored. What did they find?
    I am very curious about that as well. It does seem to have slid completely off the media's attention.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think that says it all. They found something outside the narrative that the politicians and media are panicked to have released. Sort of line how Saudi involvement in 9/11 was slammed shut. Nada.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NWPilgrim View Post
    I think that says it all. They found something outside the narrative that the politicians and media are panicked to have released. Sort of line how Saudi involvement in 9/11 was slammed shut. Nada.
    The fact that there haven't been any leaks leads me to believe it's something far less obvious, and probably with deeper implications.

Feedback Score
    The fact that there haven't been any leaks leads me to believe it's something far less obvious, and probably with deeper implications.
    FBI sting gone wrong. Pretty much the only thing that makes sense and Fast&Furious gives precedent.

500 injured and I never hear about anyone of them. Every major media market should have 5-10 victims in it.

Next from the FBI? He had multiple personality disorder, that is why he was texting himself.....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    FBI sting gone wrong. Pretty much the only thing that makes sense and Fast&Furious gives precedent.

500 injured and I never hear about anyone of them. Every major media market should have 5-10 victims in it.

Next from the FBI? He had multiple personality disorder, that is why he was texting himself.....

Look at the overall narrative that was painted. This wasn't a sting that went wrong, it was an op that failed to produce the results they were looking for. Now they must craft a story since the public reaction has been based on skepticism. The real question is, who was deleting all the online information about the shooter after the fact? Because they are the ones that put this in motion to begin with.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Look at the overall narrative that was painted. This wasn't a sting that went wrong, it was an op that failed to produce the results they were looking for. Now they must craft a story since the public reaction has been based on skepticism. The real question is, who was deleting all the online information about the shooter after the fact? Because they are the ones that put this in motion to begin with.

How big and bad will the “Do over” be to get the result they want.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    How big and bad will the “Do over” be to get the result they want.

They'll wait till the right people are back in office to try anything like that again.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 01-13-18 at 22:05.

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast