Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegas event gets stranger

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's more than tracer now.

"...two unfired .308-caliber rounds found in gunman Stephen Paddock's room had Douglas Haig's fingerprints on them and tool marks from Haig's workshop. The bullets in the cartridges were classified as armor-piercing..."
    http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/02/us/dou...cre/index.html

Feedback Score
    7.62x51 reloaded with 30'06 black tip projos?
    I'm unaware of any factory 7.62x51 AP.
    Cheap-Fast-Good
    Pick any two.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So like he was reloading AP ammo?

Seems like someone is ginning up charges to leverage something else.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Sounds like they were mixed into a box of tracer reloads.

So he might have been reloading with a bunch of pull down '06 tracer and had a few black tip mixed in.

Feedback Score
    All the better to outlaw ‘armor piercing ammo’.....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I do not recall seeing this posted here earlier:

(Via NewsWeek) Marilou Danley, the live-in girlfriend of Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock, and now a “person of interest” in the shooting investigation, is a Philippines native who has used two Social Security numbers during her two-plus decades in the United States, and was married to two men at the same time, public records show.

The person who may hold the key to solving the mystery of why the Vegas gunman killed 59 and wounded nearly 600 people led a convoluted life of her own, with two simultaneous husbands, a bankruptcy, two Social Security numbers, multiple addresses in several states and even different ages depending on which state records you review.

The details are part of a Newsweek investigation into Danley’s past, which takes on a new urgency now that the FBI is frantically working to bring her “immediately” back from overseas for more information about the shooting and the $100,000 Paddock wired to her family there days before the shooting.

Marilou came to the U.S. as Marilou Natividad, married Geary Danley in 1990 and took his surname. Danley, 76, lives in Arkansas, but he has declined to answer questions.

In 1996, Marilou wed Jose Bustos, and became Marilou Bustos. But she did not dissolve her marriage to Danley until 2015, divorce records show.

Both marriage licenses were filed in Clark County, which includes the city of Las Vegas, even though the Danleys lived in Tennessee and Arkansas around the time of their marriage, and the Bustoses lived in California. Marilou also has a daughter, currently living in California, but it is unclear whether one of her husbands, or another man, fathered the child.

In California, her name is registered as Marilou Natividad-Bustos and her birthday is listed as January 1962, making her 55 years old. Under a different Social Security number in Nevada, her name is Marilou Lou Danley and her birthday is listed as December 1954, making her 62.

At times, her identities merged: Marilou filed for bankruptcy in 2012, under the name Bustos, while she was still married to Danley and living with Paddock in Reno. Her lawyer during the bankruptcy has not yet responded to a request for comment. Marilou held multiple addresses, some simultaneously—in Arkansas, Tennessee, California, Florida and other states, and often moved through cities within those states. (more).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Vegas event gets stranger

The career professionals are obviously hot on the trail of Paddock's closest associate...

["Career pro-fessionals"] is best said with a Fozzy Bear inflection]
    Last edited by NWPilgrim; 02-03-18 at 21:04.
    It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry in an address at St. John’s Church, Richmond, Virginia, on March 23, 1775.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    It's not easy to find but there is factory AP out there, FN and Israel loaded it along with the US.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I wouldn't believe most of the nonsense written in any of the media and I am even skeptical of some of the LE statements. Especially when idiots start interchanging tracers and AP among other things.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    IG and I think alike. No indication tracers were used and AP, both bullets and loaded rounds are easy to come by.
    "Every step we take towards making the State our Caretaker of our lives, by that much we move toward making the State our Master." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast