Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Vegas event gets stranger

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Strange being that we now know, that from the outset, they had absolutely no intentions of telling us the truth about this?
    Really?
    You're Surprised?
    If you think about it, this is likely bigger in impact than any shooting in recent history and then ......
    It will just slowly disappear..

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Well, damn. They got me, for damn sure, for about an hour. Bastards.
    Remember the Charlottesville car guy. Well I'm sure we got the breaking news here locally before most others. I googled the best info I had and already was a full web page with him being registed Republican and all manner of agenda talking points associated with him. All fake and apparently SEOd because it was a top level search link.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Stop, that's crazy talk. All we need to know is that more gun control laws would have prevented this tragedy.
    In don’t see a difference in the earlobes. Could it be the angle of the photo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Were they moving the rifles around or how did that one on the bipod manage to get itself overtop his left leg after he fell. Genuinely curious.

Feedback Score
    Excellent article from one of Mark Steyn's correspondents, an advanced Think Tank that delved into the Vegas shooter's motivation;

"This man wished to telegraph to America in graphic form the hard irrefutable evidence that guns and gun ownership and the ease of gun purchase in America are an evil and must be controlled. On that hypothesis everything now makes sense. And it must be said his concept has a certain demented genius."

http://thehayride.com/2017/10/think-...sacre-figured/

I stated the exact same theory in my thread as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Excellent article from one of Mark Steyn's correspondents, an advanced Think Tank that delved into the Vegas shooter's motivation;

"This man wished to telegraph to America in graphic form the hard irrefutable evidence that guns and gun ownership and the ease of gun purchase in America are an evil and must be controlled. On that hypothesis everything now makes sense. And it must be said his concept has a certain demented genius."

http://thehayride.com/2017/10/think-...sacre-figured/

I stated the exact same theory in my thread as well.
    It's a possible motive, but what happened to the other shooters?
    Colt > BCM

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    I don't believe there were any.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 10-13-17 at 14:11.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Wonder a) how many FOIA requests will be made, b) turned down.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    In don’t see a difference in the earlobes. Could it be the angle of the photo?
    I don't see a significant difference either... and older mens' ears continue to grow, which could cause a size/shape change.

And the first people into the room may have kicked the pistol away from the shooter to secure the scene.
    Last edited by markm; 10-13-17 at 17:58.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline View Post
    FELINE: NOT ON TOPIC: YOUR PM BOX IS FULL. PROBABLY FULL OF GUYS RIPPING YOU. MINE, ON THE OTHER HAND, WAS AN INSIGHTFUL DISCUSSION.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 10-13-17 at 18:15.

Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast