Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benelli M4 help with Trijicon RMR

Feedback Score

Benelli M4 help with Trijicon RMR

I am looking to getting a Trijicom RMR and Scalorworks Rail for my Benelli M4.

Which model RMR should I get 12.9MOA Triangle or 9MOA Dot?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dale.gribble View Post
    I am looking to getting a Trijicom RMR and Scalorworks Rail for my Benelli M4.

Which model RMR should I get 12.9MOA Triangle or 9MOA Dot?
    In all seriousness, why limit yourself to a dot that large? Why not the 3.25 or 6.5?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    I run a 4 MOA Aimpoint T1 on my Benelli M4. I would advise against the triangle and the larger MOA dots, as you can really stretch the legs on the shotgun with the smaller dots and it will be just as fast to pick up rapidly for close in work.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tpe187 View Post
    I run a 4 MOA Aimpoint T1 on my Benelli M4. I would advise against the triangle and the larger MOA dots, as you can really stretch the legs on the shotgun with the smaller dots and it will be just as fast to pick up rapidly for close in work.
    Good point..Was just reading this thread for info and picked some good advice ! Thank you!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Your Benelli is a a tough as nails shotgun, why pick an RMR which is light duty by comparison, when an Aimpoint micro is an option?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Your Benelli is a a tough as nails shotgun, why pick an RMR which is light duty by comparison, when an Aimpoint micro is an option?
    I like ribs and beads and would probably never get either but I would choose the RMR over a micro if I did. Height alone would drive my decision. If the gun fits you with the factory ghost rings it'll still fit with the RMR on the Scalarworks mount . It won't with the jacked up Micro.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I like ribs and beads and would probably never get either but I would choose the RMR over a micro if I did. Height alone would drive my decision. If the gun fits you with the factory ghost rings it'll still fit with the RMR on the Scalarworks mount . It won't with the jacked up Micro.
    I have an M4 with the Scalarworks/T2 combo and the factory iron sights are perfectly usable through the tube of the Micro.

A6605A02-DDA2-4785-85F2-76CC5A406AB0.jpg

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have an M4 with the Scalarworks/T2 combo and the factory iron sights are perfectly usable through the tube of the Micro.

A6605A02-DDA2-4785-85F2-76CC5A406AB0.jpg
    Didn't say it would be unusable, I said if the gun fits you with the irons it will not fit you with the T2. Probably won't fit with the RMR either but it will be closer.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    It actually sits lower than the RMR. I went h2 4 moa.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Didn't say it would be unusable, I said if the gun fits you with the irons it will not fit you with the T2. Probably won't fit with the RMR either but it will be closer.
    My RMR is co-witnessed to the Benelli iron sights.
    Winning may not be everything, but the endorsements are better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast