Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preferred Brands of 45 ACP for practice? experience with S&B and Magtech?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    All of the S&B that I've ever shot has been from the Czech Republic, though they obviously could have a new production arrangement.
    I don't know where they are made but both are owned by CBC

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Just shot a bunch of Magtech 45ACP Ball that I ordered from Brownells; no malfunctions, good velocity, andgreat range fodder. I recommend it. $ 12.99 a box!

Feedback Score
    Ummm the cheapest I can find in brass lol.... jk. I have about 2k in Perfecta ammo in 45acp and have run well over 1k thru my Sig 1911 without any issue... I figure once I run out of this stash, I'll probably pick up another 1k in whatever I can find from target sports usa... be it S&b, magtech...etc etc

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I've shot a bunch of Magtech and I prefer it to most U.S. range ammo, other than Speer Lawman. Haven't shot as much S&B, but I've always seen favorable reports. I think they are both owned by CBC and the ammo in the box could have come from multiple places, depending on the caliber.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    I've shot a bunch of Magtech and I prefer it to most U.S. range ammo, other than Speer Lawman.
    I agree with this exactly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12