Quote Originally Posted by tn1911 View Post
Integrated CT laser is nice!
Quote Originally Posted by cutter_spc View Post
I'll just stick with my 1.0. Nice to see they integrate the laser, but like another stated, how about a light? And if your going this far, why not knock it out of the park and put a pressure switch in the grip area so the laser (or light) is activated intuitively? They would own the market if they did this.
I've got several Shields, including a Performance Center. I usually buy them on sale and for the money, they work fine. I do like the way they shoot for a smaller gun, and they definitely carry well. I wish they all had triggers like the PC gun...it's not awesome, but it is noticeably better. I know I could go with the Apex upgrade, but I'm dealing with the stock triggers okay. Hoping the new 2.0 will be more like the PC gun, as I'm game to add another gun if they come out with the rebate again...

If you want the light and laser combo, you should really look into the Streamlight TLR-6. I have them on a couple Shields and they are excellent. I also have it on my wife G19 bedside gun. For around $100, it's a better upgrade to the current Shield than night sights IMO.

YMMV

IMG_1729.jpg