Actually artistic types arent bad.
Not all thespians are boy lovers.

I miss the old Cannon Films. They were Jingoistic Right Wing vigilante/commando/kill em ups funded by two dudes from Israel.

Or the low budget 'Nam films like 84 Charlie MoPic, Platoon Leader, and Siege at Firebase Gloria. Or Uncommon Valor.

Or the dangerous films like Red Dawn. In retrospect, as an adult, a land invasion of the US would be suicide but it was a response to The Day After. It was meant to portray Americans as willing to be guerillas if need be instead of just giving up.

Or the super dangerous films like Bad Lieutenant. To this day the church scene gets to me. Or King of New York.

But what has done it in were the money people and the drug people and the predators.

Think back on your favorite films...no matter how violent Why did you like them?

Because they had a moral and took you away from your troubles and gave you a character you liked.

Now? SSDD with preaching. I dont care how CIA/KGB she is....she aint spin kicking dudes through windows.

Atomic Blonde gets a pass because Charlize Theron is 6 foot tall and got her ass beat until she gassed up that CZ75 again