Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: H. Weinstien and everything that is wrong about Hollywood and the Left.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    Well for Trump himself they will have to wait for 2020 because that's when the election is. But yes, it's actually happening now for 2018 as every Republican candidate for anything in 2018 effectively 'is' Trump to the Dems. Along with being open minded and all inclusive. Liberals are also very efficient... so every Republican -is- Trump.
    I'm guessing they will pull some "victims" out of the ranks and call for a special prosecutor and impeachment.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I believe there is a law suit pending now. Pretty sure there is one woman that still has a suit in the system.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I believe there is a law suit pending now. Pretty sure there is one woman that still has a suit in the system.
    I wonder if anyone has stepped up on the left and offered her some help with representation and legal fees?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    That would certainly be a good way to keep the Harvey Weinstein donation money in the family.

Oh, I'm giving any money I received to charity.... which one? Anyone that is suing Trump.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Sunday Political Opinion Shows are openly discussing it now.
    CNN is awash in eye rolling, orgasmic ecstasy, I believe the lounge there is full of people cuddling, having a smoke and discussing how great it was.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    They got Charlie Rose!!

Damn he's like the Dems grandfather. 8 of them at once. Apparently he had a routine he used on all of them.... if it ain't broke don't fix it I guess.

http://people.com/tv/charlie-rose-ac...arassment/amp/

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Personally I think this is just the beginning. Every day is like Christmas.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Got another one... New York Times White House Correspondent

Glenn Thrush - several counts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.3b8b2aabf348

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Oh, wow. I'm getting out in front of this right now:

To Rhonda: I'm sorry that I shoved you on the playground after you wouldn't let me hold hands with you. I haven't seen you since, what, the third grade, I hope the incidence didn't ruin your life.

To Jody(?): Hey look, I'm the guy who you got into the car with one night on West 'O' Street. Remember you and some friends were playing Chinese fire drill and you lost. If you remember the car was crowded and you sat on my lap. I'm sorry that in the excitement of gagging on your tongue, I thought second base was on the table. Please forgive me, but really, the old 'did your mom make you wear bad tasting lipstick' line kind of broke the ice, didn't it? Honest, I lost your phone number, honest.

To Carmen..............

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    They got Charlie Rose!!

Damn he's like the Dems grandfather. 8 of them at once. Apparently he had a routine he used on all of them.... if it ain't broke don't fix it I guess.

http://people.com/tv/charlie-rose-ac...arassment/amp/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast