Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: H. Weinstien and everything that is wrong about Hollywood and the Left.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

H. Weinstien and everything that is wrong about Hollywood and the Left.

I've been watching this story develop and I'm rather amazed at the level Harvey Weinstien raised himself to all the while sexually harassing, bullying and even if the accusations are correct raping a number of Actresses.
    The numbers now are Three who claim he raped them and Twenty Six others who claim they were sexually harassed or assaulted.

http://ew.com/movies/women-accused-h...eins-accusers/

Rather surprising to me that this guy, a major player in donations to Liberal politicians and a very successful businessman seemed so willing to piss it all away for some rape.
    Yes I realize there may be more than a bit of piling on at this point, but the names and careers this guy seems to be dragging through the mud on the way out the door is substantial.

Feedback Score
    This does not surprise me in the slightest. Something about "power corrupts...." I predict this may lead to a major meltdown of Hollywood personalities. No more free pass to exploit people. Burn it down!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Back Room Casting Couch addresses this very issue with more gravitas, transparency, and dignity than the legacy media

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Didn’t Slick Willie do the same for years? Weinstein sounds like he is qualified to be the next DNC nominee for POTUS.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Det-Sog View Post
    Didn’t Slick Willie do the same for years? Weinstein sounds like he is qualified to be the next DNC nominee for POTUS.
    While at the same time claiming the RNC has a "war on women".
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I guess ole' Harv just didn't love his neighbors........I know it's really hard for me. Civilization is tissue thin isn't it?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Totally not shocked by this “revelation”. Casting couch rumors have been around since the beginning of Hollywood. It’s not surprising to hear that they actually exist. It’s also not surprising to hear that this one seems to have gone out of control. What is it that they say about power and corruption?

The hypocrisy is just icing on the cake. Both from the DNC and the “feminists” who apparently let bygones be bygones so long as the cash was good.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    This does not surprise me in the slightest. Something about "power corrupts...." I predict this may lead to a major meltdown of Hollywood personalities. No more free pass to exploit people. Burn it down!
    Ben Affleck is taking some hits.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    The hypocrisy is just icing on the cake. Both from the DNC and the “feminists” who apparently let bygones be bygones so long as the cash was good.
    ...and too bad for the next victims.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast