Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: H. Weinstien and everything that is wrong about Hollywood and the Left.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So there seems to be some deep connection between the Clinton's and Weinstein.
    Harvey was not only a Political donor, but also helped pay for Bills defense during the Lowensky scandal.
    When Hillary claimed there is a Sexual Predator currently in the White House, she did so in England. Apparently they don't get the memos in England, the interviewer said "but what about your Husband Bill's issues?" Oh to be a flat on the wall then...
    Oh and the that Weinstein money she was going to donate to charity? Now she claims it's already been spent, ummmmm yeah.
    There will be more heads roll when the pedos get named.
    You can watch it on the net. She says something like "that's ancient history" or similar as deflection. The vid is making the rounds on FB, etc.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Another thing wrong with the LEFT:

NRA Spokeswoman Forced to Move After She Received Death Threats

National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch announced Sunday on Twitter that her family had been forced to move suddenly after she received multiple death threats from gun control advocates.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-spo...death-threats/

Interesting tweet from Chelsea: Dana - this is all awful & unacceptable. Those of us who disagree with you the strongest have a particular responsible to strongly condemn.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    Another thing wrong with the LEFT:

NRA Spokeswoman Forced to Move After She Received Death Threats

National Rifle Association spokeswoman Dana Loesch announced Sunday on Twitter that her family had been forced to move suddenly after she received multiple death threats from gun control advocates.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/nra-spo...death-threats/

Interesting tweet from Chelsea: Dana - this is all awful & unacceptable. Those of us who disagree with you the strongest have a particular responsible to strongly condemn.
    I would love for there to be a whole thread on this. When this starts happening I have to ask myself "How close are we to shooting it out in the streets?"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    So there seems to be some deep connection between the Clinton's and Weinstein.
    Harvey was not only a Political donor, but also helped pay for Bills defense during the Lowensky scandal.
    When Hillary claimed there is a Sexual Predator currently in the White House, she did so in England. Apparently they don't get the memos in England, the interviewer said "but what about your Husband Bill's issues?" Oh to be a flat on the wall then...
    Oh and the that Weinstein money she was going to donate to charity? Now she claims it's already been spent, ummmmm yeah.
    There will be more heads roll when the pedos get named.

"In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    It'll be interesting when this "conspiracy theory" turns out to be legit.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hollyw...-on-young-boys

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    What adult is surprised by this or thinks that it's limited to the left and Hollyweird? FFS the President bragged on tape about sexually assaulting women and how many of you voted for him anyway? Let's keep the fake outrage to a minimum here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Birds of a feather?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    What adult is surprised by this or thinks that it's limited to the left and Hollyweird? FFS the President bragged on tape about sexually assaulting women and how many of you voted for him anyway? Let's keep the fake outrage to a minimum here.
    How cute, buying into the narrative that the access Hollywood tape discussing goupies and fame somehow equates to decades of clear predatory behaviour.

Trump clearly loved the girls in the party scene.

But to equate these two is pretty naive

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You know what.

I hope this breaks hollywood.

I hope there is a renaissance of indie film and people who want to tell entertaining stories instead of a sex mill for rich perverts who try to brainwash people subliminally with mixed messages while predatoring on naive people who wanna act.

I think a severe guerilla indie movement would allow for stories far outside the narrative.

And nothing they make is good (except Blade Runner)

Even Star Wars sucks (except Rogue One)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    You know what.

I hope this breaks hollywood.

I hope there is a renaissance of indie film and people who want to tell entertaining stories instead of a sex mill for rich perverts who try to brainwash people subliminally with mixed messages while predatoring on naive people who wanna act.

I think a severe guerilla indie movement would allow for stories far outside the narrative.

And nothing they make is good (except Blade Runner)

Even Star Wars sucks (except Rogue One)
    From your keyboard to God's throne.

There are a few good movies, but yes, it really is a cesspool on celluloid. (Yes, I know they don't use celluloid anymore but that would destroy my alliteration).

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast