Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: H. Weinstien and everything that is wrong about Hollywood and the Left.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    There is hope for Hollywood. Saw "Mountain Between Us" last night. Great movie and not a thing I can find wrong with it.
    Idris Elba is an excellent actor, and one of my favorites.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Ah hah, Carlos Estevez aka Charlie Sheen.

When he was a child he and his brother would spend a lot of time around Hollywood types on their father's film sets. During an interview Charlie Sheen told a story when Martin Sheen was filming Apocalypse Now in the Philippines him and his brother would hang out with Lawrence Fishburne. Fishburne was all of about 17 and would take Charlie and Emilio who were tweens to brothels to get high and get laid. No doubt old Charlie was abused by these types when he was young, this sort of thing is a learned behavior.
    Fishburne took them to a brothel in the Philippines. I don't remember if he took both of them or just the elder brother. I don't know anything beyond that.

BTW, the book Cory Feldman wrote was titled Coreyography, not Coreymania as I previously wrote. I read it on Kindle in the last year because for whatever reason I sometimes find books of screwed up youthdom to be entertaining. The book said that Corey Haim was introduced to gay sex by someone in the movie Lucas and the way it was written seemed to imply that it was Charlie Sheen. I believe Ginger Lynn visited the set and briefly went out with Corey Feldman and at least gave him a BJ in a car.
    Last edited by Ed L.; 10-20-17 at 02:06.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Yeah he is, same here.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Just in case there's enough interest to discuss this movie in its own thread:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...-for-Hollywood

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    "A Golan / Globus Production"

Lol

Great list you compiled.
    My mom was in a Golan Globus movie! Missing In Action III. She had 1 line. We had Aaron Norris, Chucks brother and the director, and the young actor over for dinner.

I have a lot of friends in Hollywood. Most are pretty liberal except for my buddy who is a stuntman.

Hopefully they can find these pederasts/pedophiles and I guess send them to prison, pay restitution etc. Seems like that is getting off easy but its better than nothing.
    Last edited by Rayrevolver; 10-20-17 at 19:20.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed L. View Post
    Fishburne took them to a brothel in the Philippines. I don't remember if he took both of them or just the elder brother. I don't know anything beyond that.

BTW, the book Cory Feldman wrote was titled Coreyography, not Coreymania as I previously wrote. I read it on Kindle in the last year because for whatever reason I sometimes find books of screwed up youthdom to be entertaining. The book said that Corey Haim was introduced to gay sex by someone in the movie Lucas and the way it was written seemed to imply that it was Charlie Sheen. I believe Ginger Lynn visited the set and briefly went out with Corey Feldman and at least gave him a BJ in a car.
    Look where Fishburne's daughter ended up. Fine fathering.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Oh and the that Weinstein money she was going to donate to charity? Now she claims it's already been spent, ummmmm yeah.
    I guess she figures the "I can't recall" excuse simply won't work here. Oh well, yet another wrinkle in the Clinton money laundry. I guess they need to call on help from abroad now since everyone local is under investigation for something.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Yeah...and where was this information in 2008, 2012, and 2016? Kinda convenient to keep quiet then, eh?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Pedo's are beginning to be named. One of the larger Agents in Hollywood for child Actors got named as a child rapist Friday.
    Last edited by Averageman; 10-22-17 at 21:39.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The Pedro's are beginning to be named.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things with insane laws...it's...insane!" -- Penn Jillette

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast