Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trigger Question

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW I'm running Geiselle SSA-E trigger assemblies in my beater 5.56mm AR and in my -39mm AR, and both run a lot of steel-cased bulk ammo. 100% reliabilty lighting off the cheap ammo ... not one dreaded 'light hit' to a primer yet ...
    Given that 10-shots are a group and 5-shots may be a favorable trend ... know that just one good 3-shot group can make you an instant internet superstar!

Feedback Score
    I haven't had great luck using reduced power springs on a regular mil-spec FCG. In my experience, if you lighten the trigger spring, you should lighten the disconnector spring as well (JP has a reduced power version) or you could have failures to reset. If you lighten the hammer spring, you should reduce the hammer's mass by docking the tail, or you most likely will have light strikes on hard primers. However, I wouldn't use or do any of this stuff on a duty/HD gun.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdubya View Post
    Haven't run a WC, and have no reason to believe they're not great triggers. But I'm pretty sure Bill Geissele may have preceded them in the ruggedly reliable, match-grade, full power trigger dept.

Start about the 2:15 mark.

For anyone new to ARs, or aftermarket triggers in particular, that's an excellent video. Then again, Bill is just an interesting guy in general.
    Nothing at all wrong with "G" triggers but Bill doesn't make a single stage trigger. Wilson does.

Feedback Score
    The S3G is single stage....

https://geissele.com/super-3-gun-s3g-trigger.html

Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Nothing at all wrong with "G" triggers but Bill doesn't make a single stage trigger. Wilson does.
    ETA: Looks like they have another "true" single stage coming soon too.

https://geissele.com/super-speed-pre...urved-bow.html
    Last edited by tehpwnag3; 10-16-17 at 15:37.

Feedback Score
    Geissele doesn't make a trigger that also incorporates a 1911-style half-cock notch. Wilson Combat does. No other manufacturer makes a safer trigger than WC.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpwnag3 View Post
    The S3G is single stage....

https://geissele.com/super-3-gun-s3g-trigger.html

ETA: Looks like they have another "true" single stage coming soon too.

https://geissele.com/super-speed-pre...urved-bow.html
    You need to re read the link you posted. Not another... The first true single stage. The 3G isn't.

Feedback Score
    Do I? The item description says single stage and there isn't a second stage break weight. The written description says hybrid and thus why I put true in quotes for the newest model. For all intents and purposes, the S3G is single stage.

Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    You need to re read the link you posted. Not another... The first true single stage. The 3G isn't.

Feedback Score
    and works perfect every time and sends rounds downrange lightning fast........

Forget the rest....Geissele is the best.....!

Especially the S3G Trigger...

Feedback Score
    I am using the CMC single stage flat blade in one AR, a Larue MBT two stage in another, but, the fastest, most consistant a Hiperfire 24C in a third. I highly recommend the Hiperfire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12