Thread: ? on PACT Club Timer III

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

? on PACT Club Timer III

This oldMan just purchased a PACT Club Timer III and for the life of me, I am unable to figure out how to set a delay & PAR (start-stop) time.

I want the delay to alert me it is time to draw and the PAR to stop shooting.

Confused oldMan

Feedback Score

? on PACT Club Timer III

http://www.nm-ccw.com/CCW-Links/Club...structions.pdf

Check this link out...it should answer your questions. Open it in a web browser though, Tapatalk doesn't like it
    Last edited by HotSuppa2C1H; 10-13-17 at 20:09.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSuppa2C1H View Post
    http://www.nm-ccw.com/CCW-Links/Club...structions.pdf

Check this link out...it should answer your questions. Open it in a web browser though, Tapatalk doesn't like it
    I read that, but still don't understand how to set a START & STOP time.

What am I missing?
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 10-13-17 at 21:15.

Feedback Score
    1. Press and release the two arrow buttons
    2. Hit the up arrow (one farthest away from the display) to get into delay mode.
    3. PAR should start flashing, and if you hit the review button it will let you set a time (it is in seconds format ex: 99.99 seconds max).
    4. Use the arrow buttons to set the hundredths/second, then hit review to lock that number in. It will move to the
    tenths/second spot where you set it using the arrow buttons again. Hit review and it will move to the "seconds" position, and again set it with the arrow buttons and hit review to lock it in.
    5. When you get the par time how you want it, hit the go button to finish. I think the start delay is fixed around 3 seconds. Hope that helps, good luck!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSuppa2C1H View Post
    1. Press and release the two arrow buttons
    2. Hit the up arrow (one farthest away from the display) to get into delay mode.
    3. PAR should start flashing, and if you hit the review button it will let you set a time (it is in seconds format ex: 99.99 seconds max).
    4. Use the arrow buttons to set the hundredths/second, then hit review to lock that number in. It will move to the
    tenths/second spot where you set it using the arrow buttons again. Hit review and it will move to the "seconds" position, and again set it with the arrow buttons and hit review to lock it in.
    5. When you get the par time how you want it, hit the go button to finish. I think the start delay is fixed around 3 seconds. Hope that helps, good luck!
    I didn't realize there was a "start delay", dang bitch getting OLD!

Again, thanks for the wake-up! LOL

Feedback Score
    Anytime man