Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ Scorpion pistol vs carbine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Actually looking around, If I do SBR this thing and decide to change up the front of the gun I think I'd go towards the K/Micro conversions.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    Exactly. Although the front sight is not directly attached to the barrel, it is further down the longer handguard.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    I went with the CZ folder and new style SB brace that looks best IMO. Very happy with the combo.

https://czcustom.com/cz-scorpion-evo...e-adapter.html

https://www.sb-tactical.com/product/sob/
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

CZ Scorpion pistol vs carbine

This is what I bought. The flash can spins off. I ordered a 5.3" bbl with 3 lug bbl from In Lead We Trust. This habdguard is American made so it's one more point towards 922r. I'm changing the trigger and already changed the pistol grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Pistol all the way. I had purchased a stock kit to eventually SBR it, but for now I've removed the stock and sliding piece from the cheek weld portion and installed an adapter and tailhook. I love it.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

CZ Scorpion pistol vs carbine

I have a Tailhook It's good to hear you like yours. I'm waiting for the stock. I also needed to order an HBI rail because the ILWT bbl will not work with the CZ rail. I'll be posting my factory bbl and handguard for sale.

Last edited by usmcvet; 10-19-17 at 19:21.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    If you have any interest in shooting Pistol Caliber Carbine matches you should go with the carbine. Under most rules I don't think you would be allowed to use the pistol until it has been converted it to an SBR.

Otherwise pistol all the way. I love mine.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I ordered a 5.3" bbl with 3 lug bbl from In Lead We Trust.
    That barrel won't work with this handguard. That handguard requires a stock barrel as the nut on the barrel end keeps the handguard on.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I figured that out the hard way last night when I took the handguard off last night. It was immediately clear the new bbl would be too short and didn't have the right profile. I ordered the Micro handguard from HBI. Live and learn. I'll sell the factory handguard, flash can and bbl.

I will be nice and compact w/o the suppressor. I'll probably get a longer HBI rail to try once I sell the factory parts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12