Thread: Classic Sig P228 and Browning Hi Power, Multiple models listed

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Classic Sig P228 and Browning Hi Power, Multiple models listed

I have for sale the following items. Not looking for any trades, I have some medical bills to pay. Listed for sale on multiple forums.

SOLD 1. Excellent condition Sig P228 9mm. Marked Made in W. Germany. Serial # B223165. Triple serial numbers on frame, barrel, and slide all match. Original finish stamped steel model. These are highly desirable and you don't see them in this condition often.

I bought this lightly used years ago, I have shot it lightly over the years but it has mostly sat in my humidity controlled safe.

Comes with two 13 round Sig magazines and one 15 round Mec-Gar magazine.

Sale includes these great upgrades already installed (approximately $200 value):

Meprolight night sights, still bright
    Sig Short Reset Trigger (SRT)
    Sig E2 Enhanced grip
    Newer style Sig takedown lever

Sale also includes the original parts that were replaced including the grips, grip screws, original takedown lever, and trigger parts.

Sale does not include original sights, manual/papers, or box.

Price is $750 for a face to face sale in Delaware County, PA. I will also ship where allowed for an extra $35. Listed on multiple forums.

Payment by cash if in person or US postal money order if shipping.

SOLD 2. Excellent condition Sig P228 9mm. Marked Made in W. Germany. Serial #B108779. Triple serial numbers on frame, barrel, and slide all match. Original finish stamped steel model. These are highly desirable and you don't see them in this condition often.

I bought this lightly used years ago, I have shot it lightly over the years but it has mostly sat in my humidity controlled safe.

Sale includes these great upgrades already installed (approximately $200 value):

Sig E2 Enhanced grip

Sale also includes the original parts that were replaced including the grips, grip screws, original takedown lever, and trigger parts.

Price is $750 for a face to face sale in Delaware County, PA. I will also ship where allowed for an extra $35. Listed on multiple forums.

SOLD 3. Excellent condition Sig P228 9mm. Marked Made in Germany. Serial # B232587. Triple serial numbers on frame, barrel, and slide all match. Original finish stamped steel model. These are highly desirable and you don't see them in this condition often.

Sig E2 Enhanced grip

SPF 4. Excellent condition Browning Hi-Power 9mm. This is one of the later models from 2015. I purchased this new and only shot it for a few hundred rounds. All steel. Discontinued by Browning and no longer imported. Excellent shape to shoot and carry as is or great base for a custom.

Comes with two Browning 13 round magazines (regular mags, not mousetrap style).

I removed the magazine safety so the trigger is nice and smooth now with a heavier but clean break.

Included in the sale is the original box and paperwork. Also included are the grips shown. They are Navidrex slim micarta grips that I hand bedded and fitted to this pistol, fit is excellent with no wiggle or movement whatsoever.

SOLD 5. Excellent condition Browning Hi-Power 9mm. This is one of the later models from 2015. I purchased this new and only shot it for a few hundred rounds. All steel. Discontinued by Browning and no longer imported. Excellent shape to shoot and carry as is or great base for a custom.

Comes with two Browning 13 round magazines (regular mags, not mousetrap style).

I removed the magazine safety so the trigger is nice and smooth now with a heavier but clean break.

Included in the sale is the original box and paperwork. Also included are the grips shown. They are Navidrex slim micarta grips that I hand bedded and fitted to this pistol, fit is excellent with no wiggle or movement whatsoever.

Last edited by zephyr; 10-29-17 at 08:49.