Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silencerco suppressor shot off rifle

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    I would tell them you like engineering that went into making them and that you want them to sit on your desk.
    Haha. I just marked down "Any lawful purpose" and sent it back, and they eventually released it. But it took several emails, the signed and scanned document, and two phone calls to their Exports department.

Really strange and invasive. I wonder if it's some sort of new corporate policy after the Vegas attack. Sounds like something a board member or lawyer would come up with: flag all orders that have NFA-related or export restricted parts.
    Last edited by Severian; 10-18-17 at 21:15.

Feedback Score
    Received the Dead Air mount and flash hiders today. Installed the new muzzle device and the mount on the Saker, feels much more solid now!

And now that I'm running their mounting system, I'll probably end up getting a Dead Air Sandman to use also with 300BLK and 308 stuff.
    Last edited by Severian; 10-20-17 at 20:36.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I have the sandman s and k, I think you'll be glad you have one. I would especially look at the k with the price they have right now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    man you got lucky. good thing it had enough purchase to get the round out first. glad you're ok.

HT
    "When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." – Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123