Bad light weight titanium gas block
    Maxim pdw brace standard buffer spring and weight

Not seeing any difference in gas to face
    Vs my Larue predatar 16 with Larue basic bcg

Going to tune more for lighter recoil
    Reduced buffer spring and remove weights

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Mr G, thanks for your help especially being a left shooter! Do you run an adj gas block? If so, which? Im also very interested in trying out either POFs Dictator GB or thr Noveske Switchblock. I will be running either the Omega or the Sandman K (both if which are in NFA jail). I am leaning towards the LMT e Carrier for the dwell time advantage and its just a standard bcg anyway (for yhe most part). Any exp with either the Dictator or switchblock on thr SBR Mr G? I really like yhe way the Dictator has click adjustments like the switchblock as well as the straight tube and i love how the clamping method us the same as a FSB and can be taper pinned.

Feedback Score
    Also look into SLR Rifleworks SLR or ODIN Works for AGB. Both are considered GTG and I recommend set screw (preferably pinned).

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Sounds like a helluva setup joe. Since the colt barrel im getting has a shaved fsb i hope i can utilize one of the existing taper pin holes to match up to a hole in whichever gb i decide on and just pin it... If the dictator gb lines up then ill be able to pin it in 2 places... Wish micromoa was selling govnahs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12