Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good price on an Eotech 512 or wait?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Good price on an Eotech 512 or wait?

Hey all

So optics Planet is having a 15% sale and with that I could get the 512 for $365 with free shipping and also no tax. There’s also a $75 mail in rebate with Eotech making the purchase $290. I was wondering if you guys think this is the best price for this optic or should I wait for maybe Black Friday or cyber Monday? Rebate offer ends 11/30.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krp7894 View Post
    Hey all

So optics Planet is having a 15% sale and with that I could get the 512 for $365 with free shipping and also no tax. There’s also a $75 mail in rebate with Eotech making the purchase $290. I was wondering if you guys think this is the best price for this optic or should I wait for maybe Black Friday or cyber Monday? Rebate offer ends 11/30.
    For under $300 all said and done, sounds good to me. I may be picking up a second EXPS so anything under $400 for me would be a win.

Whats another 5% get you on a 20% off sale? Want the hassle of waiting just to see if you might get a 5% or is the difference minor enough to get it now and be done with it? We're talking ~$20 difference.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I wouldn't do it but I am not an Eotech fan. I have had a few and the 512 is a pig. Why do you think it is on sale with the rebate?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I wouldn't do it but I am not an Eotech fan. I have had a few and the 512 is a pig. Why do you think it is on sale with the rebate?
    Interesting, why do you dislike it?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Interesting, why do you dislike it?
    There's a whole slew of reasons people would choose not to do it. Read back through the optics forum threads. You'll see. I'm still comfortable using them. Sample size of 1.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hey all

I think that's the cheapest you'll see them... even if you wait for black friday, I doubt they'll have any left in stock after this sale and the rebate.

I snagged a Comp m5 with 15% off... solid deal
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    I'll do you one better. Sportsman's Guide

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/prod...ight?a=1582261

429.99 - 75 = 354.99 Thats if you're not a member
    386.99 - 75 = 311.99 If you are a member
    387 > 365
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzomatic View Post
    387 > 365
    Sorry Distracted Original deleted

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    On my LE6920 I have a Vortex Sparc AR red dot I got for like $180 shipped. That’s solid for me so far. I wanted some variety for my new build so that’s why I considered the 512 but I’m not opposed to anything else as long as the price is right.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    If you’re into Eotech, I’d encourage you to look at the EXPS/XPS. The battery mounted perpendicular to the line of recoil id thought to be more durable. Models with the batteries inline with recoil have had problems with connection. I have a 512 that hasn’t had any problems but it was rebuilt by Eotech prior to being issued to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast