Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good price on an Eotech 512 or wait?

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krp7894 View Post
    Interesting, why do you dislike it?
    Besides the fact that it is a pixelated pig?? I wonder if the ones selling cheap are old stock. Like the ones they bought back. Think about it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    Besides the fact that it is a pixelated pig?? I wonder if the ones selling cheap are old stock. Like the ones they bought back. Think about it.
    It’s 15% off all red dots currently. Eotech is offering $75 MIB and above on their optics currently.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I know sportsman’s guide specifically advertises the old stock models. The ones with the new EOTech logo are supposed to be new production.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I’ve also had some interest in Holosuns holographic sight which goes for about $250 free shipping but I haven’t seen a whole lot of feedback.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I’ve also had some interest in Holosuns holographic sight which goes for about $250 free shipping but I haven’t seen a whole lot of feedback.
    So it's not about track record.... It's only about the cost and free shipping???

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So it's not about track record.... It's only about the cost and free shipping???
    It’s all the above. I’ve had my mind set on an Eotech since I bought my first AR several years ago but they’re just so expensive and with all these other optics coming out that are so similar with cheaper prices it’s a tough choice. If I could I’d choose the eotech but I’d be willing to wait. I just hear so much mixed reviews on the eotech it’s a bit concerning.

Feedback Score
    I don't think any of the holosun products are holographic but are red dots (led). Small but very important difference.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    That's a good price. You could spend $30 more and get the XPS 2.0 at Sportsman's Guide (member price with Double Discount and Rebate) tho...That's the route I would take.

Feedback Score
    Its definitely a decent price, but there are better options I would rather spend that money on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12