Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trouble with CZ 30 Round Magazines not ejecting.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    The right magazine springs our now and the left one strips easily with the newly installed mag release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up my new stock at the PO.

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OK, that looks badass
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Trouble with CZ 30 Round Magazines not ejecting.

Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    OK, that looks badass
    Thanks it's a fun little gun. I loaded up six mags last and hope to get some time today to try out the new brace and the suppressor on this gun. I've used the ca on a few Glocks and my 9mm AR. I've heard this is more comfortable to shoot with almost no gas to the face.

I will end up buying a longer rail to shroud the suppressor a little.

Last edited by usmcvet; 10-26-17 at 11:41.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    My thumb still hurts!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How did she shoot?
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    How did she shoot?
    I didn’t shoot it. I just got home. I’m tempted to shoot a few rounds off the deck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Got my Scorpion today. Immediately installed the KAK Shockwave. Also bought two 30s when I picked up the gun.

The 30s were definitely sticking and required a decent tug to pull them out. Looked at the picture here and compared it with the supplied 20 rounders and noticed the inside edge was a right angle on the 30s and a smooth curve on the 20s. A couple minutes with a disposable wooden nail file and now the 30s drop free.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    How did she shoot?
    I shot it a few days ago suppressed and not. It ran great!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123