Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with CZ 30 Round Magazines not ejecting.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I am glad I'm not alone!

Sounds like I need some sandpaper. Or the nail file he uses in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7ODhU0nJOA

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=86206.0

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=85610.0
    Last edited by usmcvet; 10-17-17 at 23:36.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    They're designed to be stripped from the gun rather than drop free

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wahoo95 View Post

Thank you. I've seen videos of them dropping free. I've read reports of 20 & 30 Round mags that will and will not drop free. Seems very inconsistent. I'm cool with stripping a mag but these things don't come out with a simple tug or with any consistently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Is that detail listed on CZ's website? It would be important to make that distinction on the product description IMO, especially if the 30 rd mag performs differently than the 20 and 10 rd mags.
    Last edited by Co-gnARR; 10-18-17 at 10:51.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Co-gnARR View Post
    Is that detail listed on CZ's website? It would be important to make that distinction on the product description IMO, especially if the 30 rd mag performs differently than the 20 and 10 rd mags.
    Excellent point.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)

Dude, thanks. I forgot you were an early adopter, I should have remembered to reach out to you on this one.

It was your CZ posts that triggered me getting one.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Trouble with CZ 30 Round Magazines not ejecting.

I think I goofed! I just took the hand guard off my pistol.

I have a 5.3" 3 lug bbl on the way. I paid more for this dang pistol because I wanted this rail to cover my suppressor. My new bbl is going to be to short for the locking nut! Looks like I need to buy another rail.

Dang It!

Last edited by usmcvet; 10-18-17 at 23:11.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Thank you. I've seen videos of them dropping free. I've read reports of 20 & 30 Round mags that will and will not drop free. Seems very inconsistent. I'm cool with stripping a mag but these things don't come out with a simple tug or with any consistently.

On the back of the magazine there is a very sharp right angle on the tab that holds the magazine in place when inserted. Hit that angle with one of your wife's nail files. Just a couple of passes to knock the edge off. Takes less than 30 seconds per mag. Works like a dream and your mags will drop free. I had to do this to all of my mags. All where the newer generation mags.

Add a paddle (duckbill) magazine release to your pistol and you will be very happy.

by
    Last edited by Fuzzy-Reticle; 10-19-17 at 09:13.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy-Reticle View Post
    On the back of the magazine there is a very sharp right angle on the tab that holds the magazine in place when inserted. Hit that angle with one of your wife's nail files. Just a couple of passes to knock the edge off. Takes less than 30 seconds per mag. Works like a dream and your mags will drop free. I had to do this to all of my mags. All where the newer generation mags.

Add a paddle (duckbill) magazine release to your pistol and you will be very happy.

by
    Will do Thanks. I ordered the Micro HBI rail today their duck bill and right side AK safety too.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Trouble with CZ 30 Round Magazines not ejecting.

The right magazine springs our now and the left one strips easily with the newly installed mag release.

Last edited by usmcvet; 10-24-17 at 16:42.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast