Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: What replacement sights for Glock Gen 5?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker_Texasranger View Post
    I think he was saying that he doesn’t care how accurate his sights are or what his zero is. That’s what I took from it.

Nope, he was not saying that, just trying to make clear again that folks looking for "match" accuracy in a Glock are looking for the Glock to be not a Glock. Not baiting or otherwise. Just the facts amigos.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Has anyone tried Defoor’s on their Gen 5s?

As far as I know there aren’t Defoor Gen 5 specific sights yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Happy1 View Post
    Has anyone put night sights on a Gen 5 26? I will be getting one soon, and I would like to put Heinie's on it. I saw they offer a Gen 5 specific model, so I think I should be ok.
    A
    Yes, I installed the Trijicon HD-XR sight on my G26.5. Life haven’t taken it to the range yet but will next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I like the bright colored front sight and a subdued rear sight. I don't really care about shooting at distance..min of man is perfectly fine with me. Something fast on target with a noticeable front sight is what I am after.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I've have Defoors on my 19.5. So far matches up ok for POA/POI.

Feedback Score
    The stock night sights on the 19X have worked great for me. I don’t see any reason to swap them out for something different at this point but they are a far cry from the standard plastic Glock sights.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I replaced my G19X night sights to Ameriglo yellow night sights. i was not a fan of the original sights on the G19X

Attachment 53477

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I think just about any Glock sights will fit, but most aren't giving any guarantee on poa/poi (other than Dawson). I ran a set of Proctor "Y" notch sights and they were pretty much dead on at 25yds. I don't care for the shape of his new rear sight so now I'm running a Combat Precision rear with a Dawson Precision front, but it had to be .245 to get my poa where it needed to be. Awesome setup though.

Pic is with the stock front but the dawson pretty much is the same thing but taller.
    Combat_Precision copy by Michael Starmer, on Flickr

Feedback Score
    I'm running Dawson adjustables on all of my Glocks (fiber front), except the ones that will have a red dot. Those get fixed Dawson all black sights.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Am I correct in assuming this is the corresponding steel sight for the 6.1 polymer one currently on my 17.5 or are these designed for Gen 1-4? Someone earlier indicated the polymer Gen 5 6.1 notch was wider than the previous 6.1 sight.

https://store.teamglock.com/gun-part...ght-6-1mm.html

I enjoy the Glock sight picture and just want a steel set.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast