Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads up clone dorks: Brownells now selling complete Colt M4 lowers ($244 shipped)

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Same here.
    We tried! LOL We'll just have to be a little quicker next time. I signed up to be notified when they were back in stock. Hopefully they're on a good sale again.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    They're back in stock at $399.99. If they go back on sale I'm hittin' it!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    If I hadn't already ordered another lower I'd be contacting them and asking them to honor the original order at the sale price that they cancelled.

When I spoke to them about my cancelled order they told me they were cancelling it because they didn't know when they would have more in stock. Now they have them back in stock at full price a few days later... Looks a little shady to me.

Maybe they'll agree and hook you up. Worth a shot. Hell, I might try it even though I already ordered a different lower.

Edit - Showing out of stock for me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dontshakepandas; 02-23-18 at 19:00.

Feedback Score
    Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. I've been a member over at ARFCOM since 2006, but it was this thread that made me finally jump over to this forum as well.

I seen that they were in stock this morning, but as Pandas stated, they out of stock again. I missed the boat last month when they were $250 (I ended up buying more 80% lowers instead) but I wont miss it again if/when they come back in the ~$250 range.

Great thread, I'm diggin' it

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Got my Colt Lower today. CR serial marked and M4 Carbine marked. Colt logo is nicely stamped. The safety was a PITA to remove and very stiff as were the pivot/takedown pins. A little CLP resolved that. Function checked w/mags and will run 100rds through it tomorrow. Mated it to a 6940 upper I had laying around. All in all a fantastic deal @ $239.99 plus $15 transfer fee.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discipulus Lewis View Post
    Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. I've been a member over at ARFCOM since 2006, but it was this thread that made me finally jump over to this forum as well.

I seen that they were in stock this morning, but as Pandas stated, they out of stock again. I missed the boat last month when they were $250 (I ended up buying more 80% lowers instead) but I wont miss it again if/when they come back in the ~$250 range.

Great thread, I'm diggin' it
    looks like they're back in stock, but at $400. give it a day or two and I'd bet they'll be on sale for $250 again
    On the seventh day God rested; Marines filled sandbags

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Would any of you fine gents that got a killer price on these lowers, and bought multiple ones, be interested in selling one to a not as fortunate soul? I wouldn't mind to pay $200-$250 for one. They're currently in stock at Brownell's, but for $399.99.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Would any of you fine gents that got a killer price on these lowers, and bought multiple ones, be interested in selling one to a not as fortunate soul? I wouldn't mind to pay $200-$250 for one. They're currently in stock at Brownell's, but for $399.99.
    Did you ever get in contact with them to see if they'd honor the price for your order that they cancelled? They have a reputation for having pretty awesome customer service so I wouldn't be surprised if they would.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Did you ever get in contact with them to see if they'd honor the price for your order that they cancelled? They have a reputation for having pretty awesome customer service so I wouldn't be surprised if they would.
    I didn't. I guess I should at least give it a shot.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I didn't. I guess I should at least give it a shot.
    It worked! Order placed!

Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast