Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads up clone dorks: Brownells now selling complete Colt M4 lowers ($244 shipped)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Mine was marked LE with light “L” in COLT
    and had a surprisingly good trigger
    Very crisp and almost no creep

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Don’t want to cause thread drift, but might want to jump on this deal while it is open and you are awaiting the colt lowers to come back....

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ices-and-pics)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullz View Post
    Just adding some feedback regarding my sample to the thread

The last one I got (around February) also had perfect rollmarks. CR serial number. The box was marked "Spares". It was actually beautifully finished as far as anything Colt goes. It also mated up to the intended BCM upper like they were made for each other. I was pleasantly surprised. Not a drop of oil on anything though. It needed full oil conditioning on every part. Trigger was noticeably rougher than my other Colts, even after oil. Overall, very happy with the lower and regretting not buying more of them.
    Same as the bold. Arrived today. Two days shipping; not bad. Trigger is a bit crappy like my only other Colt. Hand grip has a film on it that appears "aged". Rubbing alcohol helped a little. Oil took care of it. Seems like the "rubber" absorbed most of it. "Spares" might be the definitive word. Glad I got it. Probably use it on something short later in the year.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Decided to give em another try since my first one wouldnt fit an upper. Real nice finish. Good roll mark. Box was marked spare as well but seem super nice

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Finally got around to picking mine up from my FFL. Perfect rollmark, CR prefix, I am 100% satisfied.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I guess I'll add with my example:

My roll marks are nearly perfect, as others have stated, mine came in a white box marked "spares", has a CR prefix, finish is uniform and matches closely with the finishes on my 6920 and 6921 uppers. Haven't shot with it yet but dry, trigger feels just the same as my other Colt milspec trigger. A2 grip did have a white, chalky kind of texture to it, which I don't care too much about either way. If I had the dosh at the time I would have got two or three of these, but glad I at least got one.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Well, pulled my lower out today to throw it on a new BCM upper when I noticed this....

No Bolt Catch!!!!

20180607_115510.jpg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    Well, pulled my lower out today to throw it on a new BCM upper when I noticed this....

No Bolt Catch!!!!

20180607_115510.jpg
    Oops.

Feedback Score
    4 (83%)

No Bolt Catch!!!!

20180607_115510.jpg
    so thats what the discount was for? lol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Finally got around to picking mine up from my FFL. Perfect rollmark, CR prefix, I am 100% satisfied.
    WTF how do you miss that when you inspected the "perfect rollmark" ?
    Married to my hero life saver best friend wife & proud father of 2.

BSmith "But, some of the shit falls under the "just because you can..."
    Iraqgunz "Enough of your nonsense. Please check yourself post haste."
    markm "If you like the side charger and see the lack of dust cover as a plus, you should double down on bad ideas and get a piston as well. A case of Independece Ammo will be the icing on the cake."

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast