Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads up clone dorks: Brownells now selling complete Colt M4 lowers ($244 shipped)

Feedback Score
    Thanks OP, just ordered one. Damn these are great "Colt Times"!

I am still lovin my Trooper, well built and shoots great.
    "A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    - George Washington

"Some of you would bitch if a hot blonde served you a perfect steak and beer of choice while naked and performed acts not described." Mark5pt56

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    That didn't last long. All gone now, I missed out

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    That didn't last long. All gone now, I missed out
    OP says they were out of stock to begin with. It’s worth a try to place an order anyways. I know i did.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My back order appears to have gone thru. I'll update in a few days if it is cancelled. Damn, I didn't need this but boy do I want it. ;-{)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jl1288 View Post
    My back order appears to have gone thru. I'll update in a few days if it is cancelled. Damn, I didn't need this but boy do I want it. ;-{)
    My guess is that many were grabbed to scab, and resell on various EE boards.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRHorne View Post
    They're crying about the "L" in Colt not being deeply stamped on a few and the one guy who got the Trooper with the broken rail bolt. The other 2,500 that I bet were ordered, including the 2 I got, are flawless.

EDIT: The DD MK18 Upper is on sale for $750 so with coupon, $675 shipped. That's cheaper than every one USED I've seen on TOS.
    Just blew $675 on this, even though I literally have 99% of my planned pistol build's parts already...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    Just blew $675 on this, even though I literally have 99% of my planned pistol build's parts already...
    That is certainly cheaper than I've seen in awhile.

OP- Thanks for posting the original link.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thanks for sharing.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtSeavers View Post
    Seriously. You could take the rail off and sell it for $400 since it's brand new, then do the same with the barrel and gas block for probably $250. That leaves you with a $25 DD upper, so you could make $50-$75 on the part out easy, likely more.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Is the promo code posted in the OP only valid for single use?

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast