Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Heads up clone dorks: Brownells now selling complete Colt M4 lowers ($244 shipped)

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginzomatic View Post
    Did you use the $20 off code as well?
    Do you have a current link for $20 off? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Just Google "Brownells discount codes" to come up with the various discount codes being currently offered.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I scrolled down Mrgunsngear’s Facebook page until I found a deal he had previously posted about a firearm from Brownell’s and just reused that code. Gave me $20 off & free shipping. Seems like they have one code for ammo, one for magazines, etc. I didn't even think of googling it!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Thanks Guys.

Quote Originally Posted by thehammer69 View Post
    Just Google "Brownells discount codes" to come up with the various discount codes being currently offered.
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    I scrolled down Mrgunsngear’s Facebook page until I found a deal he had previously posted about a firearm from Brownell’s and just reused that code. Gave me $20 off & free shipping. Seems like they have one code for ammo, one for magazines, etc. I didn't even think of googling it!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Brownells is very generous with their discount codes - many of them remain valid for a long time. If you get on their mailing list, I’ve gone back to old email ads from months ago that included coupon codes and found that they still work.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Ordered mine. I automatically got free shipping and $20 off. Came out to $239.99.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Code LDN will get you $20 off and free shipping. Add their $10 FFL fee and you're at $239.99, like sig1473 said.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Code LDN will get you $20 off and free shipping. Add their $10 FFL fee and you're at $239.99, like sig1473 said.
    That’s the one I used. They gave me free 2 day shipping for $239. Can’t complain about that!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    That’s the one I used. They gave me free 2 day shipping for $239. Can’t complain about that!
    I ordered two more. I'm putting them away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I finally succumbed to the temptation.... one on the way... wanted 3
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast