Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: G-Code System decipher help for Glock 17

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

G-Code System decipher help for Glock 17

Can’t figure it out all this stuff offered on their site.

I want one of those RTI(?) systems for the following:

Glock 17 + TLR-1

It needs to be right handed, semi drop for PC clearance (but not on the thigh), fit on a 1.5” belt and clear suppressor height sights.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Dude,

Order a holster from OTGHEX. Way better customer service, and RTI compatible.

Sincerely,
    Someone who owns G Code holsters and will never buy another one because they don’t want my money.

“Can you make a holster with an x400v?”
    “No”
    “What if I supply the light”
    “No”

“Can you supply a SOC upper half by itself?”
    “No”

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Yeah I'd probably agree, although it has been a few years since I used a holster from either company. The RTI mount is fantastic, but I pair them with Safariland ALS holsters now. If I need something crazy, OTG is usually my first stop. They usually have a coupon for military if I remember right too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Thanks dudes, I know I’m getting OTG’s MKiii OWB holster.

Now which belt/attachment system fits my needs? Look at Safariland’s offering, guess I’m looking for a “low ride” belt mount for the RTI stuff.

On G-Code’s site, the GCA30 RTI duty belt mount is what I’m looking for but only offered for 2” belts. Where/what else is out there for 1.5” belts that is a “low ride”?

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/pro...nt-belt-slide/

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Thanks dudes, I know I’m getting OTG’s MKiii OWB holster.

Now which belt/attachment system fits my needs? Look at Safariland’s offering, guess I’m looking for a “low ride” belt mount for the RTI stuff.

On G-Code’s site, the GCA30 RTI duty belt mount is what I’m looking for but only offered for 2” belts. Where/what else is out there for 1.5” belts that is a “low ride”?

https://www.tacticalholsters.com/pro...nt-belt-slide/
    I'm pretty sure there is an optimal drop, let me see if I can find it.

ETA - https://www.tacticalholsters.com/pro...stol-platform/ This is what I was thinking of, but also for 2" I guess. Its got hook lining though so if you have a loop lined belt that should work. I've used the duty drop too and IIRC as long as the belt is relatively thick, you don't really notice shifting. Personally I'm using their MULE ISS and like it a lot. I couldn't get anything else to work well with a PC and chest rig.
    Last edited by Wake27; 10-18-17 at 21:33.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Safariland ALS master race.

As GTF425 was suggesting in another thread, whose advice I'm following for an rtf2 glock 17 w/ x300u and eventual RMR, grab the 6354DO and get an RTI adapter. The optimal drop is good. I run my duty and carbine rig with a mid ride and a thigh strap and have had only good experience with it. Keeps clear of my (soft) armor, works better with my ape index, but isn't a shitass thigh rig.

Safariland ALS holsters are basically impossible to kill, and the retention is fo rill.

OP Tactical has all the stuff you'll need for the above listed setup. Fancy that.
    Last edited by noonesshowmonkey; 10-19-17 at 02:08. Reason: Linkety links

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Word is that there may be 7TS holsters for the 19 MOS inbound to Holster Ops. I sent an email for verification and further details but if true, I think an RDS 7TS would be the best overt holster ever made. Especially if it was lined with Multicam cordura...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Thanks for everyone’s guidance. OP Tactical is out of stock for all the crap I want to order.

I opted for T Rex Arms Ragnarok holster with the Safariland UBL mid ride system. Will report back soon.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Thanks for everyone’s guidance. OP Tactical is out of stock for all the crap I want to order.

I opted for T Rex Arms Ragnarok holster with the Safariland UBL mid ride system. Will report back soon.
    OP Tactical's one weakness is that they are always OOS of the shit I wanna buy.

Report back on the TRex Arms holster. I've been curious, but don't have sheckles to spare to try it out just for funzies.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I have one, its worked well but I still prefer my RTI mounted Safarilands.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast