Thread: When I go to add a picture, the screen goes white and becomes unresponsive

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

When I go to add a picture, the screen goes white and becomes unresponsive

THis usually happens after writing a long post or a for sale ad. When it's time to add the pictures, I click the correct icon, and the screen gets that whitish background color and normally the prompt for the file or URL for the pic displays. However this has happened almost several times, where the page becomes unresponsive. My only alternative is to click the back button and lose every single word I've typed, all the formatting I've done. All is lost and I have to start over.

It doesn't' seem to do this on pages with less content. Of course I could say that's because it wants me to waste even more work and time and effort, but it's software.

Is there an issue with long posts being written that when you attempt to attach a picture causes the webpage to become unresponsive?

This has happened enough for me to think there is a problem. Unfortunately for me, I don't always remember to copy and paste the contents of my post to Notepad++ Or something similar while I'm working on my post. Usually it happens and I've lost, sometimes an hour or more worth of work. So that's pretty frustrating. Any thoughts??

Thanks
    RTT
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I did some more testing. It is directly related to the number of Chrome tabs I have open. I haven't figured out the exact number to cause the issue, but I experieced the same exact issue, until I reduced the number of open tabs. (Chrome only I have not tested Firefox)

Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams