Thread: So on what rifles does LMT...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

So on what rifles does LMT...

..ship with their enhanced BCG/Bolts? We all know the enhanced system was optimized for a 14.5" Milspec gassed barrel.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the enhanced system also seems to help out mid length 16" rifles.

So what LMT rifles ship with the enhanced setup if any? I own a CQBP12 which has obviously nothing to do with this but has me convinced LMT produces the baddest AR in the industry.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I could be wrong, but I don't think any of them come with the E-bolt/carrier, at least not any more.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks for the info freefly! I appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Why not just post the entire question in the thread title?!?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    LMT has the most confusing product lineup I've ever seen. Between the million different options, indecipherable nomenclatures, and a webstore that lacks the ability to filter, it's just a mess from start to finish. Shame since they make good stuff.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ^ Word.

For making some of the best product in the industry you'd think they'd have a nicer presentation on the interwebs.

Feedback Score
    I always get the impression that the "enhanced" stuffs only work - optimally - with specific configuration. I remember Chris Bartocci said that the US refused to adopt the Enhanced carrier & bolt bc it runs into reliability issues when use with the M-16

Another thing that puzzled me is why do they only include Semi-Auto Bolt Carrier Group instead of industry standard full auto one.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serious Account View Post
    I always get the impression that the "enhanced" stuffs only work - optimally - with specific configuration. I remember Chris Bartocci said that the US refused to adopt the Enhanced carrier & bolt bc it runs into reliability issues when use with the M-16

Another thing that puzzled me is why do they only include Semi-Auto Bolt Carrier Group instead of industry standard full auto one.
    Wasn't this the case with the earlier generations of the enhanced bcg's?

I know LMT has made a few different generations of them, and I remember seeing that supposedly the issues were fixed.

I don't remember off the top of my head what the issues were. I think they were having problems with the 10.5" barrels initially.

Feedback Score
    IIRC carbine or midlength gas and 14.5" or 16" barrels are good-to-go. SBR (as in 11" or 10.5" or shorter) and rifle length not so much.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!