Quote Originally Posted by dlraymond30 View Post
Im in the process of building around a Colt 11.5 barrel that i judt got and want a wuad rail (yeah yeah i know cheese grater, weight, blah blah blah) and want a 9-10.5" quad rail for it and looking at thr options ive found i obviously like DD (mounting system) but their prices are outrageous! I also really like Centurion, Larue and Noveske but the price issue applies here as well soo heres my question... can anyone give me some real world experience with any of the following quads:
Midwest Industries
Troy Bravo or Battle (own an alpha and still one of my faves)
Seekins Precision SAR
Spikes BAR or SAR (good looking rail)
Radical Firearms
Ergo Grip Z Rail
Aero Precision
Any others that i havent remembered

Im not worried about whether it is 9 vs 11 oz im primarily intrrested in hearing about hoe they held up under heavy use, and have rock solid mount up. I really like them to have a heluva set of anti rotation "tabs" or whatever. DD and Larue had the best lock from what ive gathered.

Also, i have a chance at an fsp cutout Midwest rail for just a tad over $100... Is that a good deal on a good fsp rail?

Thanks all,
Darrin
Darrin,

Why not just list how much your price limit is? That way people can give you suggestions, or point out deals they are aware of?