Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uppers: BCM 14.5 BFH W/ KMR // AAC 12.5 300 BLK

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Uppers: BCM 14.5 BFH W/ KMR // AAC 12.5 300 BLK

Factory AAC 12.5” 300AAC Blackout
    This is all factory with the exception of not having the factory flash hider, Charging handle or BCG. This is an older on that has the URX2 that has rails the full length, and a built in front sight. It does include the KAC 200-600 flip up, does not include a BCG or Charging Handle. The ASR mount is no longer mounted on the upper

$700.00 Shipped.

Bravo factory built 14.5" BHF Enhanced Lightweight with 13" KMR with a permanent attached Surefire SOCOM556 Break
    Doesn’t include keymod rail segment in picture.
    Has had about 300-400 rounds thru it. Does not include BCG or Charging handle

$650 shipped
    This has the older Magnesium alloy KMR

Aero Precision 10.5" upper with LMT style rear sight(could be a real one not sure) KAC RAS and three KAC rail covers. The RAS is missing the heat shield. This upper has about 150 rounds thru it. Does not include BCG or Charging handle

$350 shipped Sold

The ASR flash hider is not included but I will put an A2 flash hider on it once it is sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 05-18-18 at 08:40. Reason: Lowered price of BCM upper
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

-They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump Upper added

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump!

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump price of BCM Lowered

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast