Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS) Pat Rogers Memorial Revolver Roundup - Nov 18-19, 2017

https://www.regonline.com/registrati...ventId=2045283

How many of you folks have a J-frame or other pocket wheelgun. If you are like me, you frequently have a small revolver in your off-side pocket.

Have you ever thought about getting some of the very best revolver instruction around? Yeah, carbines are sexy, and a good semi-auto should be your primary. But how many people here drop a wheelgun in a pocket "just for errands"? Yeah, damn near all of us.

I have taken many classes from the team at HiTS - Wayne Dobbs and Darryl Bolke. Both are superb instructors, and members here. If you have thought about buying a wheelgun - take this class. If you don't have one, we'll loan you one, with holster and speedloaders. If you have a revolver, and wantt o learn to run it like a boss, attend this class.

I can tell you from direct personal experience that running a double-action revolver in classes for a solid year made me a much better shooter with my striker-fired and semi-auto pistols.

I make a point of doing six or seven training classes every year. This is easily the most fun class I do every year - period.

From Darryl Bolke, co-owner of Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS):

This ​​will ​​be ​​a ​​two ​​day ​​course ​​done ​​in ​​mini ​​seminar ​​fashion. ​​ ​​We ​​will ​​teach ​​various ​​blocks ​​of ​​running ​​the ​​revolver ​​with ​​different ​​instructors ​​focusing ​​on ​​different ​​sizes ​​and ​​uses. ​​ ​​The ​morning ​of ​day ​​one ​​will ​​focus ​​on ​​revolver ​fundamentals ​with ​LE ​​Duty/Fighting ​​size ​​guns ​​and ​​their ​​various ​​uses ​​and ​​deployment ​with ​Wayne ​Dobbs. ​​ ​​The ​second ​half ​of ​Day ​One ​will ​​focus ​​on ​​smaller ​​guns ​​as ​​a ​​back-up ​​system ​​and ​​snub ​​use ​​as ​​a ​​primary ​​weapon ​taught ​by ​Darryl ​Bolke. ​​ ​​Day ​Two ​will ​be ​conducted ​by ​Mark ​Fricke. ​ ​Mark ​is ​a ​true ​subject ​matter ​expert ​on ​revolver ​shooting, ​and ​carry ​and ​has ​encyclopedic ​knowledge ​on ​the ​Smith ​& ​Wesson ​medium ​frame ​service ​guns. ​ ​We ​will ​also ​utilize ​all ​of ​the ​instructors ​to ​pass ​on ​extensive ​knowledge ​of ​the ​use ​of ​the ​revolver ​for ​defensive ​purposes ​based ​on ​actual ​field ​use. ​ ​This ​course ​is ​designed ​for ​experienced ​​shooters ​​who ​​are ​​looking ​​for ​​a ​​chance ​​to ​​add ​​or ​​update ​​their ​​skills ​​with ​​a ​​revolver. ​​ ​​Those ​​with ​​no ​​revolver ​​experience ​​are ​​encouraged ​​to ​​attend; ​​however, ​​they ​​should ​​have ​​a ​​solid ​​shooting ​​background ​​with ​​pistols. ​​ ​​ ​We ​have ​revolvers ​available ​for ​loan ​to ​those ​who ​need ​them. ​ ​Students ​will ​need ​a ​service ​size ​revolver ​and ​a ​snub ​nose ​with ​holsters ​and ​support ​gear ​(speed ​loaders ​and/or ​speed ​strips). ​ ​Ammunition ​requirements ​should ​run ​approximately ​600 ​rounds ​of ​training ​ammunition.

We ​​will ​​also ​​have ​​an ​​added ​​dedicated ​​classroom ​​sessions ​​to ​​cover ​​equipment, ​​selection ​​and ​​support ​​gear ​​for ​​the ​​revolver ​​along ​​with ​​four ​​3 ​​hour ​​shooting ​​sessions. ​​ ​​All ​​of ​​the ​​instructors ​​will ​​have ​​extensive ​​real ​​world ​​experience ​​in ​​their ​​block ​​of ​​instruction. ​​ ​​ ​​

Traditionally, ​we ​cater ​Texas ​BBQ ​to ​the ​venue ​on ​Saturday ​night. ​ ​We ​also ​donate ​ ​to ​a ​local ​dog ​rescue ​that ​is ​made ​in ​Pat ​Rogers ​name. ​ ​All ​of ​this ​and ​range ​fees ​are ​included ​in ​the ​$500 ​tuition ​cost.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM. You can reach out to Wayne as well. I have absolutely no financial interest in this class or their company. I just love a good training event, and this one is a blast. TXBK and other members here have also attended, and had a terrific time.

And like I said, we'll loan you guns and gear. It's at Dallas Pistol Club, less than 30 minutes from DFW Airport or Love Field if you want to fly in.